Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

It makes sense its been 3 years and it lines up with a BIG announcement

Dont you slander coastal now

From all the things we could get, the coastal ships are the boring ones. Like bearly anything goes there

For now at least

And will so for a year at least

For sure but once we get there itll allow for my Swede Boats that I want

Stealth Corvette when

they made a post about an announcement right as they open sourced. my bet is free open source dagor current version and offer a new version with heaps of features paid to break into unity’s market they lost. might get some juicy features for warthunder

1 Like

This too

When we get to modern things, and it will be meh on the map we have

True we do need better naval maps especially for 16" guns and eventually the 18s

so now, when dev blog or teaser we thinks ?

Honestly its really really hard to tell theyre cutting it VERY close this patch

1 Like

True, the naval is so bring now. Either a small ship and race around some rocks and a cap, or a big ship and go into the open waters to shoot eachother

I still adore naval I wish it was more appreciated and loved then it is honestly

1 Like

Dovbleg when

when the dov’s are ready to hatch

This week the chance are very small for any blog. Expect blogs next week, and teaser at the end of the next week, or on the 3rd week of dec

2 Likes

If the update is around the 19 december like the next year, devblog are comming in 2 or 3 days i suppose

In my brain today makes the most sense to start but copium

I wanted to love it, but i can either fall asleep, i shoot a guy to near death only to get it stolen, or i get one tapped by a player with less than average orgainc composition

1 Like