Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Glad im not the only one

1 Like

Pitbull at 30km on early AMRAAMS, afaik, they could even jury-rig that up on the F-15 and leave the Su-27 without Fox-3’s and it would still be balanced imo.

Im guessing the chances of blogs this week are still low…?

its 18km

Low, but never zero :)

28 Likes

dont do that to us Smin xD

6 Likes

Thanks for the Hopium smin!

5 Likes

Maybe on Friday we can get one?

Damn, you’re fast.

It’s good to be on the same side lol

2 Likes

The issue is WT.

Sea harrier FA2 was famed for flying at 30k ft and outranging everything with its radar and AMRAAM.

The issue is, in WT, everyone flies at 50ft. Unless their performance was actually just as good at that alt. Engagements wont change much to what we have currently. Just that the FA2 might be able to defend a few seconds earlier.

Friday

3 Likes

F2 doesn’t have much in the term of uplift.
F1B+ or just getting DM53 would be the two meaningful solutions.

well tbf the USSR tree already has a captured Italian cruiser so i guess a BB inst entirely out of the question…

Minor nations would need a few good AIM-120 pylons then. Still pretty balanced. Only going to get 2x ET’s at best, so the other 4 heavy pylons are going to be ER’s and now you have to get a lock outside of pitbull, launch, and guide basically terminally, without losing lock and dying.

Would be fair unless Su-27 ACM mode would extend to say 20km and beyond.

What nation?

Battleship dude, Novorossiyk is Gulio Cesaer after rename

Okay cool thank you for not wanting to have a discussion on it and wanting to know more, it is getting late and I have other things to do.

IMG_3792

5 Likes

I am aware it is a battleship, i am just stating that something like this isn’t entirely out of the question for gaijin considering past additions to the soviet naval line

I just realized we’re already on 2100 posts with no blog yet