Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

SA was a 5th line for Britain

Think about it, we got 2A5 in 3 years, which is heavier and without additional booking

Would like South Africa aircraft subtree. NOTHING

So will Hungary for Italy

This is about principles. We Germans are a united Country and people again since 1989, we cannot tolerate a Division of our people in WT. All deserve the 3 German Tanks as they currently are, period.

Edit.

2 Likes

Sons of Attila? Really ? Sons of Árpád.
I don’t know how well they know the culture of the Hungarian people, but it’s like Robin Hood being Scottish or Welsh. Or if Ján Jan Žižka were Slovak or Polish. Two peoples, the Hungarians and the Huns.
The closest relatives of the Huns are the Szeklers.
I recommend reading Hunor and Magor’s hunt for the miracle deer in the topic.
THX

2 Likes

MIM-72 was not needed at all though, like they just had to fix FIM-92 to not pull like an AIM-9B lol, there are other nations with more urgent need for better SAMs like Japan, Gaijin still has no notion of priorities.

1 Like

That would be my guess, but probably no planes, except maybe the odd random one in the future

Well it’s the SMT, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they gimp us USSR mains by forcing us to fly the SMT to get the R-73, even though the missile was literally designed to be the dogfight missile of both the MiG-29 and Su-27, and no one knows what new R-73, not old dev-server version, will be like with HMD, which still may not be God-Mode. The G’s it can pull and the thrust vectoring is nice, but like the Python 3, it’s mostly hype. Until gaijin fixes the bugs with the missile it’s basically a less reliable R-60M.

1 Like

Since my last post 5 minutes ago we’ve had 3(?) people further complain about Britain, from a trailer. Which hasn’t even shown most of the devblogged vehicles.

Wonder if they’ll actually fix CR2 with this update at least.

if i am right it is the same armor

Maybe a Polish tree as well hehe

It is proven by archaeogenetics that Magyars are related to Huns so even tho Arpad is closer, Attila is fine
its a bigger problem that most likely all of these vehicles will be highly unhistorical cause Gaijin has no historical consultant and based on the work they did on the Toldi,Turan and Zrínyi.

1 Like

Haha, If they even add a skin for a CR2 I would be shocked

RIP thread, we broke it

2 Likes

how many patches do we have spikes now? We get the third vehicle now and the puma is still probably without them…

Well now this is a supremely funny thing

9 Likes

Pls fix Puma and Gepard 1A2 while you are on it TT

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2).

AV-8B is coming.

3 Likes