Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

It is SO funny how the first conversations surrounding the teaser were people complaining about British being ignored.

1 Like

well depends side armor looks thick as well, and there is still the possibility for add on hull armor as well, teaser might only have shown it most iconic look

It’s truly special

But we could get like the British modded version of the 9L, that had double the range and a few other tricks

yeah was faster xD

1 Like

Japan please get something

2 Likes

@Smin1080p I love the new trailer! Italy is getting its long awaited sub-TT - it’s the best time for them to get this. I’ve noticed one thing, Japan. The teaser doesn’t announce any Japanese vehicle - same goes for the dev-blogs.
My question is: Will Japan get something this update? Another top-tier boat, plane or any tank?
Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I mean is it wrong? Britain still has very little in the way of light vehicles

There happy now peeps

4 Likes

u raced to hard and missed the goal multiple times, slow and steady wins the race

Tbh AIM-9X is not needed as it would have a much better flare rejection aswell as better maneuverability than the R-73, the AIM-9M should be fine as long as it has a decent IRCCM.

As if R-73 would actually work well enough to even be on par with AIM-9L.

1 Like

actualy… yeah looks fine now^^, even if you were lauy with hungarian sub tree

Updated:

-MiG-29SMT
-F-16C Blk. 50
-Leopard 2PSO
-MIM-72
-Mi-8
-OH-48D
-Lynx (HUN)
-Csaba (HUN)
-T-72M1 (HUN)
-Leopard 2A4 (HUN)
-BTR-80A (HUN)
-Turan II (HUN)
-Zrinyi I (HUN)

I think that’s all from the video.

For the rest of the vehicles not in the trailer:
-K9 Vidar (Prem)
-TO-55 (Prem)
-T-90S (IN)
-AMX-10M
-2S1
-MBT-2000
-Pvkv IV
-USS Texas

Damn spell correct lmao

8 Likes

No, they have a point, and I’m just laughing at the conversation.
No new Puma-esque IFV convo, F-16, MiG-29SMT, MiM-72, or even the funny Hungarian car conversation.
Just instant complaining about Britain

1 Like

Hope they add the Hungarian air line. As they didn’t show the aircraft I’m abit scared.

2 Likes

At this point all i hope is better frontal armor par with strv122

That would require the UK to get something actually good.

I thought it was just a ground tree, like SA is for Britain, I doubt there is any planes coming for Hungary

2 Likes