Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I get you, 100% but Smin has already confirmed a new top tier (this means 12+ BR) jet for Britian. We know what Sweden is getting, which is JAS39 so for it to compete with MiG-29, Gripen, F-16, there’s only ever going to be like…5 jets all of which i’d be happy to see.

Sure Sea Harrier FA.2 isn’t as good as a CF-18 or F/A-18 but, it’s a SUPER significant part of RAF history, what with the Falklands/las malvinas war
The Blue Vixen would essentially be un-notchable to anyone who doesn’t have the best RWRs in the game. Paired with AIM-120Bs, you’d be looking at a really lethal jet still, even at the lower end of what we could recieve

That the FA1

1 Like

Sorry misremembering :)

i could state how top tier is anything from 11.3 to 12.3 but im not going to as its a mute point

He also said that big update doesn’t mean big in terms of new content. As much as I want Monday/Tuesday devblog I’m going to expect Wednesday/Thursday instead

1 Like

Thats not top tier and there not gonna add another 11.3

1 Like

Almost to PT.2 and we haven’t had a dovbleg yet, never change, R&R, never change

1 Like

wasnt that the one where it couldnt be stabilized cause the breech and mount were too different or am i thinking of another prototype?

BMPT Terminator leak???

11 Likes

Could be too late though since Friday is the 1st

I reckon Tuesday Wednesday regular blogs, Big Gaijin announcement on Thursday nothing Friday or maybe dev stream and teaser Thursday a long with the big announcement but I think we get Dev next week

1 Like

I wish

I hope that means a new gamemode.

Im still holding out for submarines…

Btw what era were the subs of the 1st submarine event? I know they were cold war of some sort.

1 Like

All I really want is a Leopard 2 with stronger hull armor like the strv122s and better thermals.

5 Likes

should be coming next patch, maybe not necesarily better thermals, but either better thermals, better armor or both. Depends on which specific option we are getting

1 Like

JAS 39 C was said by a technical moderator to come this year

And other people in gaijin

Okay sounds good. It would be really cool to make armor relevant again at top tier where aiming for weak spots would add to the challenge at top tier versus lolpenning everything.

i just want me AA gaps fixed for japan, china, italy and france …

1 Like

AA is literally the only place i feel i have a right to complain as an America main.

1 Like

That’s the one