Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I doubt it but I like the sentiment

Spoiler

Harrier PCB

god it is so ugly

1 Like

Yes and no,

Harrier idea developed alongside the P.1154 and they were meant to compliment each other and the Kestrel was very much finished by the time the P.1154 was in development

As i said one of the early harrier airframes was used for PCB and BS.100 testing, just after the cancellation the RAF put full focus onto the harriers

What is that abomination of landing gear?

Same as a normal harrier…

The Harrier PCB is legit a pegasus with a afterburner, hell the thing still exists…

1 Like

HAJAKASHAJAH

It is more likely that I win the lottery tonight than Gaijin acknowledging that Challenger 2’s armor is, indeed, stronger than rubber-fabric.

Well, Britian is confirmed as getting a new top tier jet
Same as Sweden. The selection for 12.X vehicles for Britian is like…5 candidates. All of which are pretty insanely good

Wheels maybe but all images I could find doesn’t have that abomination holding the back landing gear to the plane.

indeed

What abomination?

The only difference is the engine exhaust

god I would like to hear these insanely good planes?

… Thats the frontal nozzle…

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. Image perspective caused confusion.

If I remember rightly the PCB couldnt be used outright… as it would … very much burn the ground

Yeah, its one of the main reasons the RN ditched it, but then they went and got the Spey phantoms that werent much better

F/A-18A or B (Australia)
CF-18 (Canada)
Sea Harrier FA.2 (UK, AMRAAM + Blue Vixen being the most powerful radar set in WT if added)
BAe Hawk 200 (UK, F-16 Radar, Subsonic AMRAAM slinger)
SAAB Gripen C (SAAF)

There’s a few like Tornado F.3 CSP/AOP that are possible but aren’t especially great.