Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

just looks so ridiculous , the chinese ones look worse then olivias

South Korea tanks are never scheduled to belong to the Japanese tree.
This is officially confirmed by the Korean WT community.

2 Likes

in what way? them saying it wont happen or an actual employee saying it

but what they say may not aline with what gaijin as in mind , will have to wait and see

We don’t even know how much they will extend the BR range yet they could extend it to 13.0 for all we know

1 Like

That’s right. The words of the staff employed by Gaijin are as follows.

한국 트리가 출시되더라도 일본 트리에 붙어 나올 계획은 존재하지 않음
= Even if Korean trees are released, there are no plans to be attached to Japanese trees

5 Likes

would need to be a screenshot or comment you can link of the forums, everybody can claim thats a quote

first picture I never seen before
copium time ?

may change in the futur , not the only time they did it , but for now wee will have to belive this

i had token from this forum from so long ago (like before 3000 message) the first one

have you even read the last one lol

한국 트리가 출시되더라도 일본 트리에 붙어 나올 계획은 존재하지 않음
= Even if Korean trees are released, there are no plans to be attached to Japanese trees

5 Likes

mostly a meme , but wee never know

probably I missed it haha

So yea I guess a sub tree for Japan is out of the question now then

1 Like
6 Likes

i mean , they said the same about cold war jets coming to the game , and top tier premiums , and wee still got booth

2 Likes

ah thanks, a source i trust and someone that knows how to prove stuff as well, i already wanted to ask what paged the screenshot was from since it doesnt show anything, but this seems like a multi media account of gajin

1 Like

Thank you. I’m always indebted to you.

1 Like

I’m no Gripen expert. Does the PS-05/A radar set have HPRF capability? If so, that will likely be the justification for running advanced AIM-7s.