Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I havent :(

1 Like

well they arent asking just for the f16, but the f15, f18 and even the su27

Damn it’s so sexy

To try to settle the Franco-German discussion, the positive thing about all this is that the Austrian SK-105 is in the regular TT.

Maybe tomorrow…we can see Austrian vehicles there.

Only 1k left to next part, nice

F-18 i can understand. Folks begging for the f15 for western euro countries is wild tho.

What happened to people wanting unique vehicles? smh my head

1 Like

The SH 37:

Since it 's the dedicated antiship variant, maybe it’ll appear close to when the air-launched Exocet we saw in the files is given to something ?

There 's also a later modernization of the type, AJSH 37, which adds additional AAM pylons and the ability to carry countermeasures. I don’t think the radar changed as part of that programme, so it might be possible this radar could be for that version too/instead.

1 Like

Theres barely any left tbf

When naval gets into the modern age lol

2 Likes

About this leak list from Olivia, HMS King George V would be way beyond anything we have in game. The thickest armour, the most guns tied with Japanese Dreadnoughts, and a broadside weight higher than Bismarck IIRC. At least for that ship, I highly doubt it comes to the game now.

A more reasonable expectation would in my opinion, the French Normandie, and Strasbourg and Dunkerque to bolster their top tier, along with things like Kronshtadt with its intended 38cm guns and Gneisenau with the same, Francesco Caracciolo for Italy.

The jump for the UK, US and Japan as of current is much to big, its either 16 inch guns, or 14 inch guns and armour designed to stop 16 inch guns, as of right now these ships would be pretty much untouchable as they also have exceptionally modern AA and torpedo defences (if you could even get within torpedo range).

1 Like

WW2, cold war, vietnam era?

The point of minor nation copy paste is to bring access to unique minor nations vehicles in regular trees.

Yes a polish tree will have spitfires and yaks, but theyll allow us to have pzl.11 and wilks.

1 Like

We’d need updates to focus on WW2 and Early/mid-Cold War for that.

Oliviia has never leaked the KGV.

Well unfortunately not many people care about hose eras now that we’re modern, theres a ton of Korean war and Vietnam prototypes I really want to see in game

1 Like

Yeah, but people arent asking for minor nation copy paste, they are asking for F-16s, F-15s, MiG-29s and Su-27s in every tech tree

I swear I saw a leak with the KGV.

If not, then just take it as a general statement.

She 's currently in WT Mobile, but has never been leaked for WT. That 's to say we have evidence she will be coming to WT, but none from a leak - just from development connections we’ve seen in the past.

( [Coming soon] Four Huge Ships and a Sub - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

M8,

F-16 = NATO
Mig-29 = Wasaw pact

1950s to 90s politics = get over it lol

She will definitely come as a contemporary to Bismarck, but right now, she would be ridiculous, more OP in her BR bracket than the Scharnhorst is now.