Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

If the KVT is anything to go by they wont get a huge seller out of a USMC M1A1 either

that was the leack list for 2 updates ago , dumy …
he reposted it because he wanted to show the other leak list was made by the same guy

and T-90M’s track modelling was found few years ago. So finally it’s coming.

I’m aware. I made the joke that since the leak said SXXI, it’s therefore not reliable.

oh , miss understood , my bad

I think it should be split into two.

The shipyards building the Lions had a limit of 70,000 tonnes. The designs for lion progressed until 1944 and the guns were ordered in 1944 and developed until 48.

I think there should be one 1938 Lion which would be HMS Lion using the Nelsons guns, and one 1944 Lion after the ships were reordered with a new size, armour scheme and gun which would be HMS Temeraire.

Nah add the aircraft carrier lion XD

The M1 KVT is a random vismod of an abrams. An M1A1 HC with a cool skin/visual model would not only give you a very cool looking tank, but also one of the better 11.3s, without grinding.

yeah the AIM is also there, but it’s not a premium.

And the last argument is that Gaijin seems interested lately in these top tier premium lineups. So an M1A1 HC can make a nice lineup with the F-4S, Greek AH-64A and also the AIM. So bundle potential.

2 Likes

I actually do like this idea since it would be a cool contrast instead of britains finally ships being stuck with HMS Vanguard that was build with spare 15inch turrets

2 Likes

if we get into carrier that shit would be wack

Ii want them to add the Indian Arjun cause funny

3 Likes

is not strange they have the F-35 and F-15s, the SUFA is more for CAS it can do air superiority but is not his main role.

If Yamato comes to Warthunder, there is a high probability that the naval map will be expanded, so your worries will be unfounded. Thank you for your concern about Yamato. ;⁠)

oh boyyy you are gonna lose those $10,000 mate HAHAHAHAHA

They should add one of the earliest arjun prototypes to German tree. Because of german connections.

Spoiler

Looks almost like a Leopard 2A4. I bet a ordinary person wouldn’t be able to differentiate it from a Leopard 2A4.

2 Likes

More for Germany, just cause…

7 Likes

but will it have CUM blast

2 Likes

That word is definitely going to be a highlighted word in it’s devblog

3 Likes

if it ever comes

7 Likes