Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

no?

I was replying to someweirdname and in some mysterious way Flek got involved.

no?

no?

EDIT: seems like the forums doesnt like quoting ither people quoting

The tank in that photograph was going to be a demonstrator that combined both solutions within the same project with Elbit Systems (the technological and the armor).

Finally they were shown separately. But my point is that the armor kit was designed for the TAM, I don’t see why we can’t have it.

I dont think the 5 lines thing is an excuse. Im pretty sure gaijin has somehow managed to make the game break if they put more then 5 lines in a tree.

2 Likes

Was later than that Tranche 2 block 10.

I expect in game we won’t get A2G weapons on a typhoon till the 2nd maybe 3rd typhoon. depending on whether or not we do get a prototype typhoon

I think an east euro nation is long overdue honestly

2 Likes

So you want war thunder to die do you ?

How do you thing they get there long term money from they can’t just keep selling over powered vehicles as people will just get bored of them. At least with a new nation/ a nation they have a regular in come as not only the players already here will be interested in them but also it will bring a lot more players from those areas.

1 Like

Just think how many players now if we only had the main ones Russia and America.

I would at best play this game for year at max if this was the case

2 Likes

Introducing the same vehicles over and over again under a new flag won’t safe the game from hypothetically dying.

4 Likes

Maybe, well see in the future. The TAM tank has several more modifications that can be added (TAM 2CA2, TAM S21, TAM 2SIP), not to mention two prototypes and a special modification of the KFOR

1 Like

not quite sure the differences are big enough for all of those

Depends who you look at and then that’s only like 30% of the tree. You are over exaggerating the issue because you don’t like those vehicles.

If a person joins in now because a Benelux tree was announced and he didn’t play the other nations.
The he won’t really see the C&P as an issue.

1 Like

We have 3 million challenger 2s and more magachs than there are people in the world.

1 Like

And modifications of World War II aircraft, there are even fewer differences, but they are in the game. So it’s not a hindrance

1 Like

Its a feeling that people who live in a nation that almost always or in case of US always is in a game don’t know, imagine you live in a country that never got any chance of being in a war game, there is people who don’t care because their love main nations stuff or is too used to it that don’t care, but there is players who have a little hope of seeing they country being represented in game, and war thunder somehow bring this hope to us, you know there is a lot of vehicles that i never heard of that exists out there lost in some minor nations and people didn’t know about them and they are cool “toys” for war thunder players, for real some day i want to see my country in game, and want to see many others, its good for war thunder, its good for players who live in them to feel represented somehow, and if people don’t like it grinding is opitional, balance is almost impossible if not impossible when we talk about a game who try to be realistic with military stuff.

2 Likes

Everything seems to indicate that they will be farmland for the USSR

cough: cough: Czech truck cough: cough:

I agree with the man who drinks tea.

Also it will not be 100% copy and paste. If gaijin adds new game mechanics, we can further differentiate the vehicles that without them seem the same.

But for saying that new nation don’t have a right to be added now because it’s has C&P then in that case the ones we have now should not go pass ww2 and other should be out right removed.

1 Like

but my 50 shades of Israeli Patton

1 Like