Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The issue with the 15 inch ships in game (and not just Britain, but Britain does have the most) is they “balanced” them by adding a massive amount of shell dispersal. Enough that, at a perfectly reasonable range (about 12km ish) it is entirely possible for your entire salvo to miss because of shell dispersal (shells landing either side of the target)

Despite IRL, the 15 inch guns on the Hood being some of the most accurate in the world at the time.

So whilst the Hood can tank a hit. It cant always dish it out. It also doesnt have any HE shells which means dealing with lighter targets can be very hard and some ships like the Scharnhorst cant actually be penned by the Hood, nor can you sink her via hull-breaching with HE

Oh, I thought that went for all BBs and BCs.

Graf Spee, for example, was notoriously accurate IRL, but in WT, it almost feels like the guns are twisted and rolled lmao

They might apply that “balance” on Graf Spee as well, but I dont know either way. But I know for a fact that all 15 inch guns get a nerf. Edit: Being a 5.7 with 11 inch guns i’d be willing to bet that it recieved the same balancing nerf as the average shell size for that BR is 8 inch.

This is why ships like the Kronshatdt and Scharnhorst seem to land every single shell from every single salvo but ships like the Hood, Glorious and Renown miss most of the time

Good thing you’re playing America then because you get 3 competitive ships and 1 okay ship and 2 ships with 12-inch guns. Unlike Britain who gets 2 good ships, and that’s it. God knows nobody is taking Dreadnought against Scharnhorst or Fuso.

If you could read, you’ll notice I didn’t say that’s what Gaijin is going to do. I pointed out what they could do without jumping up a lot and leaving most of the nations behind. Yes, balance, logic, and reason are beyond the limits of what gets added, but still, there’s no need to be negative all the time or you’ll start saying America suffers.
Its really just sounds like you want the US to completely dominate at every BR.

Israel would have made a great tree if Gaijin actually added all of Israel’s vehicles…

3 Likes

Israel just needs a few more magachs

3 Likes

dont give them any ideas

What about Pereh tho?

give them that idea, and that only

Oh my!

Either Or

Spoiler

2 Likes

2nd one looks like the long lost brother of the wiesel

Neither

Spoiler

Use wishlisting thread my man

1 Like

Wiesel after joining the gym

I’m excited and can’t wait first devblog season next week

1 Like

hopium dovblegs next week

3 Likes

It’s got to be next week : D otherwise it will be just too late

1 Like

id predict friday december 1st or tuesday the 28th

1 Like

Personally I think AN/APG-68(V)9 radar for Lockheed Martin F-16C/D Block 50/52 Plus, F-16C Block 52M, F-16I Sufa and F-16CM

Tor-M2 to new rank for russian tech tree

I guess in the future gajin might be plan consider F-16I Sufa (IAF/IDF), F-16CM (USAF) and F-16C/D Block 50/52 Plus with AN/APG-68(V)9 radar