Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

eh my guess would be towards the end of the week

1 Like

ao like a today type of day?

1 Like

most likely not. Tomorrow also not likely - more likely to be next tuesday-friday

he meaned next week tuesday /friday with that

yeah propably tuesday or friday

DA1 German with TVC

@someweirdname
Could you create a topic reasoning about TVC based on my topic?

Typhoon was already denied for the near future. So very unlikely we will see it this update.

F-16D Block 40 with AMRAAM

DM me a Title, category and description and I will

Oh, right yeah, we are about to enter the period of time where Britain mains are about to get very very disapointed again I think.

1 Like

Update: Captured goods

1 Like

Update: Intercepted Lend lease.

2 Likes

Harrier Gr7 is missing MAWS too.

1 Like

With the overhyping that some british mains do here every update, is there ever a time where british mains aren’t dissapointed?

3 Likes

I’m not even hyped, since I know full well that the one thing that I’d like to see probably isnt coming

no, there never will be a time like that

just like there’ll never be a time when German mains are excited for an update

1 Like

Whether to add EJ200-01A TVC engines for Germany and Spain in the future and on which versions of aircraft

When we get an addition. Dont forget, Britain’s last “top tier” aircraft was the Tornado F3 last March. And its only an 11.3 and took 3 months to be even worthy of that BR.

Just something even barely worthy of 12.0 would be fine

Harrier Gr9A
Sea Harrier FA2
Tornado Gr4

Would do…

Or just finishing/fixing our broken vehicles/weapons

Tornado Gr1
Harrier Gr7
Tornado F3
SRAAM
Red Tops

Or adding an interesting lower tier aircraft

Jaguar Gr3A
BAE Hawk

The porblem is that we’ve had absolutely nothing for months and months and the last few vehicles we did get were all basically DOA because they were added a year+ too late

We’ve also been promised a “Top tier” aircraft this update. So we know we should be getting something. But I dont trust gaijin to fullfill that promise currently

I’ll @ you

1 Like