Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

America may have led the development of the Harrier II, but it still is a Harrier development

Even if it would be funny, I can’t see them adding more top tier US aircraft without the US actually getting them too

2 Likes

I completely agree with you, immediately adding to Germany:

He-he, boy

1 Like

love the looks, sadly the Ministry of defence didnt choose them

Just like the F-16AJ

sort of…I mean, Harrier II pretty much took the “idea” of a harrier and made an entirely new plane. I think only the fusilage is sort of the same, but even then it’s completely changed and using different materials

by all rights, The Harrier II is a domestic USA product, sold to UK under license
They should have it, but they don’t and the role got filled by F-16A and later F-16C
Who knows if they’ll ever give AV-8BNA to USA, but it’s proof that just because it’s manufactured by USA doesn’t necessarily mean it’s always going to end up in USA tree.

The F-18 is very iconic and would be pretty wild not to add to the USA, but at the same time – It’s insane that they didnt give it to the yanks as well

Germany doesn’t need a Hornet, Japan definitely needed the AJ

2 Likes

A common excuse, considering that Germany has the same thing as Japan in terms of aviation

What thing? A lack of 12.0/12.3 aircraft?

come on you cant be serious

lets take this to OT so we can talk about it!

Tell me what will happen after Mig-29G?

It can pull much more tho. It should be an AoA / low speed monster in game

Eurofighter, if we ever get there
Other than that, only Gaijin knows, as they decide where to take the game and what nations get to support existing nations

In the East German branch - Eurofighter? Interesting guess

Sorry I should’ve clarified - the F-16’s seat and cockpit is designed for the pilot to pull 9Gs hence the reclined and digital control side stick for minimal movement to control the plane

The F-18 is a center stick, upright seat so the pilot would blackout far faster in 9G pulls

You asked what would happen after the 29G, not what would follow in the tech tree column

One is a dogfighter, designed for turn fighting and sustained Gs, the other is a multirole conventional Fighter Attacker

Yes, I asked, since this is the East German line, and not the Federal Republic of Germany line, where Tornado is already represented

So, what are you trying to prove then?

the Tornado is in the Zerstörer line which is at top tier more of a Jagdbomber line, it can only recive more tornados and maybe an F-35