Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

There was a mockup trophy

Yes, they did some shenanigans with common rail injection system that increased power outpu to 1500 in the 8a. But something went wrong with 8a and they made 9a that is the same or very simmilar to 8a

1 Like
Spoiler

Hell no, keep coping.
Yuga was in between the blocs and deserves go be its own thing, should habe the highest chances for becoming an independent tree of all the other euro nations in that aren’t in the game yet.
Sovietboos on suicide watch when they cope for a subtree

Very interesting info, thanks!

God, I love the Challenger 2 tank so much… I just wish Gaijin fixed and un-nerfed the already ingame ones before implementing new ones as broken as these.

1 Like

I hope this is the update we finally see regenerative steering

1 Like

Last I knew it had a new type of composite and the armor layout was taken from the AZUR add-on kit. It’s ammunition can be programmed as well.
Otherwise it’s compatible with SCORPION.

Its different from the BN

Yea it looks Bad. But we could get this tank soon. Stronger turret but it is very simmilar to the normal Cr2 turret, as it is a prototype, gen 3 gunner and commander TVD, l55a1 smoothbore, 1500 engine. Hull armor is the same as it is just a new turret Slapped on the same hull for the presentation stake.
Cr 3 (P) or Cr3 (E) and then we get production version.

1 Like

Yea, nah. I lost any hope for it 1,5 years ago

1 Like

Back to the point before, we dont need another one

inb4 the british tank for the update is the Badger IFV

wouldnt that be good? or is that one still to old of a model?

Imagine a standard VBCI.

Nah, it’d would be great, it would be funny tho because it still isn’t a british built light tank or IFV like people have been asking for

Need some IFV so they be blue on blued by A10s

Alvis Salidin

oh yeah south africa now i see it lol

Nah, that would be british built, can’t be having that in the british ground tree

Just give us an ifv please