Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Imagine if the current pace of the grind stays the same, but the amount of tech trees and vehicles in them grows.

Now imagine being a new WT player starting out, how long would you have to grind to get to the interesting vehicles you want?

1 Like

Israel really is a good reason to argue for more yech trees, cuz there are a number of factions more viable than Israel that got skipped (Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Argentina, South and/or North Korea, BeNeLux, Swiss etc.) and many more equally viable factions (Arab/Iran, Spain, Brazil, India, Canada, Turkey etc.).

3 Likes

But if they stop adding more tech trees then where would they get the money from ?

There are so many over powered premiums they can add

2 Likes

I’d be onboard with additional tech trees like Benelux, various middle-eastern countries, south American countries.

By grouping several nations together you at least solve the monotonous problem that Israel had

2 Likes

did you just say the Forbidden word

1 Like

The key distinction here is, if they have enough vehicles to justify it.

the what now?

how is argentina more viable as an stand alone nation in game than israel?

do you want to get this thread back to 6h B_N°L*x arguments?

2 Likes

OH XD

Sorry, my bad.

Wrong can of worms

So Sweden on launch was mainly three aircraft per rank so yea : D

1 Like

Its air industry.

sweden could have a nice mix of sub trees added to it imo

Norway, wink wink

1 Like

oh yes, the wrongest of them all

nothing that the argentinians makes would even get to compare them to the israelis

1 Like

Things like Norwegian F-86F, Danish F-100, Norwegian F-5A, Norwegian F-16.

I know, I know, hardly original… buuuuut it’s something

they’d have pretty OK mid ranks tho

they have a non existant high tier

Their top tier ground isnt great, but otherwise theyve had their own industry from the 40s.

And thst first thing can be solved by combining them with Brazil (Osorio) or Chile (Leo 2), and even without that theyd be fine.