Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Don’t you ever say that within my presents again

2 Likes

Its an over modified kfir

Yeah poor German, they really have some bad tank at top tier, really bad tank inferior to everybody else that are not capable…

1 Like

Presents? Since its almost Christmas? -w-

and britain is starved for hunters? It was just an example that the best vehicle is not always in the origin nation. Another example would be sabres.

Cope.

Get a life

6 Likes

Well, laser guided GBUs and Mavericks are a big upgrade over what most F-16s offer, no?

Same goes for the su 30 or the Mirage 3

1 Like

No? Current Block 50 can take 2 GBU’s alongside 6 AGM-65’s + 4 A2A missiles.

Arent those TV guided GBUs and IR Mavericks tho?

Yup… Best Mirage premium to use is not for France…

And before someone told some bad thing, no, we could have better/more advanced premium choice, either advanced Mirage III or F1s (like Mirage F1 2000, with Mirage 2000 engine, missiles etc…) but i guess Gaijin love to do really bad work on French prem…

1 Like

No. It’s laser guided GBU-24 and AGM-65D (thermal)

As a Canadian, this is better than being put under the US tree where it would be event vehicles you need to pay 2 billion dollars or just can’t get after. at least in the UK tree, they are sometimes researchable Tech-tree stuff

1 Like

I would love tò see as premiums more unknown variants like the Mirage 50 or the G8

1 Like

I’d love to see Mirage F1.M53 with (possibly) Super 530D.

1 Like

Also the hockey sabres should be in the regular brit tree too.

2 Likes

Yes? One is at 9.0 without counter measures, missiles, and one of the worst flight models at that BR now that all the migs continue to move down. The other has no counter measures, again a below average flight model, except this time it’s 0.7BR higher due to having four now-useless missiles.

Meanwhile the German one gets countermeasures, the best missiles, and the best a2g ordnance of any Hunter in game.

Except that never happens to the UK. There are zero vehicles in the UK tree that are the best version of something other nations have. Generally they get the worst version of everything.

Gripen C

Honestly Canada (and maybe india in an israel style situation) is the only commonwealth country that could grow out of being “commonwealth subtree” and into its own independent standalone tech tree.

1 Like

As we get nearer to the update my copium has evaporated. I’m pretty certain we are getting a “new” Harrier or Tornado.

I honestly don’t want many more standalone tech trees, for many reasons.

1. Limited number of unique and non-repetitive vehicles (See Israel and Magach)
  2. Less lineup options (Can’t mix and match with vehicles of the host nation)
  3. You’d have to start all over again, buying new talismans and premiums etc.
2 Likes