Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Whole point of sa to account for these shortcomings

1 Like

He said it, not me. Which I believe is his way of saying “you’re not getting anything”

I am a believer that all nations should be developed evenly. If it’s not possible because a nation TT didn’t develop an area in their military then unique vehicles should be added from other, related nations

1 Like

You sure? Coz I’m pretty sure the SA sub-tree was added to provide variety and diversity to the british ground tree

But if its there and in major use why not also ise it for air

1 Like

Mhm, Like I’ve said I need to make a thread and a poll to get that stupid rule of side lining SA to only premiums as events vehicles revoked

Personally, I think BAE Hawk 200 very good light multirole fighter for great britain tech tree if not care performance

Unsure Alpha Jet 2 would be 10.3 or 10.7 BR, but could add to research france tree ?

Honestly i wouldnt mind every nation to have an air/ground subtree. It would widen the net for vehicles we can get tremendously.

America->south america
Germany->swiss/austrian
USSR->Iran or Warsaw Pact
GB->commonwealth
Japan->south Korea
Italy->hungary/minor axis
China->north korea
France->BeNeLux
Sweden->finland/nordics
Israel->turkey

4 Likes

I mean britain can only get the Tornado Gr4 as a tornado, and that wouldn’t be suitable as of now. The Sea Harrier FA.2, Harrier GR9A or the hawk 200 are great options

I’m not arguing against it, the SAAF could provide some variety for the aviation tree as well with the Atlas Cheetah, the Gripen and maybe a Mirage or two, while also offering variants of british planes like the Buccaneer S.50

2 Likes

Can’t wait for a Iranian F-14 and a Polish F-16 guys for the Soviet tree

4 Likes

Oh man you don’t know what you have just started lol

The Tornado F.3 had multiple stages, a Tornado F.3 (Late), as it would most likely get designated ingame, is also an option

sonic gasp

10 Likes

Yeh it stops gaijin from using the excuse about not having equivilant vehicles also

North Korea would be awesome.

It’s only fair if we get the Indian Mig-29 in return lmao

1 Like

Unironically the iranian f-14 needs to be in the game in some form, especially since they were modified to carry mim-23 hawk SAMs as air to air and air to ground missiles.

Germany–> swiss/netherlands
France–> swiss/belgium
Benelux is no real sub tree this fits better

1 Like

Again, I am not saying UK shouldn’t get something or doesn’t need anything.

Smin mentioned when people were talking about UK air his line about “some nations used the same airframe for a long time” or something to that effect(too lazy to go find it)

I interpret that as meaning UK air is going to get shafted. You are free to interpret how you like.

I hope you guys get something good, for the record.

1 Like

God I wish they could just make a miscellaneous tech tree to house all the misfit nations unique plane variants, so we don’t end up with situations like a british MiG-29