Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I never said it was coming.

2 Likes

it looks identical to the user mission, id say easy fake. last time i played the user mission it was on the england map iirc and thats far too hilly to be the russian test drive

i mean in the user mission we could see the Mig-25 carrying different missiles, those missiles in the pic leaked are R-40s and in the user mission we could see R-23s in the outer pylons and in the other pylons R-40s but those R-40s in the user mission have different colors, the R-40s that we are seeing in the leak are differents

i leave the two pics here for you to compare them, i mean it could be real thoo, remember this guys that leaked this is the same guy that leaked the Mig-29 and F-16 for the apex predator and it was right.

4 Likes

If it is the same guy, then there is a good chance it’s real.

Assuming we are getting a Mig-25 then, I wonder what that would imply for the rest of the update. While the F-15 was made in response to the Mig-25’s supposed specs, they obviously aren’t comparable. What could other nations, US especially, get that is comparable to a Mig-25?

we need to wait to see if this real or not, first devblog could be coming this week, next week for sure we are going to have more info too

Usually devblogs before devstream don’t feature the main additions. I wouldn’t expect to see this in a devblog till after devstream which would be too late anyway.

1 Like

we dont know if this is the main character of the update thoo, haha a lot of things are coming for sure.

I’d take a MiG-25 tbh would be kinda crap sure, but i still get it for the memes.

I heard we are getting devblogs 2 days before the day after tomorrow . Dont quote me on that though.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
F-15C COCKPIT LEAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THIS IS DEFINETLY WAR THUNDERRRRR
THIS IS DCS!!! LOOK THE DIFFERENCEEEE

1 Like

F-15C no Su-27 I will riot I swear to the lord

YOOOO THIS IS CRAZYYY THOOO LOOKKKK
WAR THUNDER CLOUDS WAR THUNDER TEXTURES, WAR THUNDER REFLEXIONS, LOOK THE BUTTONS THAT WE COULD SEE IN THE DASH, LOOK THE LETTERS, WE COULD CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCES

Well, if that’s real, here’s hoping for F-15J then…

WAR THUNDER

DCS

1 Like

We can see the differences between the pics lol, but how can we tell if it’s not a user mission or something. Do they generally avoid cockpits (I would imagine so because they are probably hard to create)?

3 Likes

is really simple user mission jets dont have the cockpit completly done. haha it takes a lot of timeeee to make a whole new cockpit just for a user mission never happened before.

That is not a Strike Eagle cockpit. Moving towards fake for me

2 Likes

Can you also compare it to the acecombat user mission modeling in WT Live?

bro can you read pls the update is called “Eagle Strike”

3 Likes