Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Sølvs the issue of adding greatly varying levels of missile performance all at the same time.

To me it makes sense to add ARHs to older airframes and the new airframes only get SARH

3 Likes

fake as heck Smin confirmed F15’s arent comming this year like 3 months ago

where

1 Like

i dont remember i just remember that he said F15 isnt comming this year, i think it was like king of the battle part 1 rumor and round up

Source or bs.

2 Likes

I don’t remember him denying the F15, only the Eurofighter and rafale

4 Likes

dude im not a camera to photography every single thing i see, goddamn i forgot what i ate last week and you want me to remember where i saw it exactly

Typhoons he denied

2 Likes

i just remember people talking about the f15 getting added and then smin replied to it not comming this year im sure it was before the eurofighter talking

on unrelated note i found this so the f3 won’t get AIM120
Continuing the discussion from Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1):

That does not really exclude the possibility of a F.3 CSP/FSP

1 Like

and cf18 is possible

1 Like

yes only the one we currently have won’t

Man i wish there’s an fake but almost believable leak, but the catch is they put AAM-4 or IRIS-T as the new missile. That would be hilarious.

Tbh I hope that what he was teasing for

i looked at everything he said in the past months and couldn’t find him denying it

1 Like

or could been the strikemaster

Watch them add a malaysian Hawk 200 (Hawk 208) instead

Neither did i.

I might not talk much but i do observe a lot and i only recall the Rafale and Typhoon as denied.

Yeah i kind of expected that i still think if we see F-15Cs they will be in their pre-msip config

1 Like