Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Japan could get realistic armour values…

4 Likes

standard 2A7 has no ingame changes to the 2a6

doesnt exist yet you mean the strv 122b+

They could end up just taking a couple of the existing tanks and putting them into rank 8

The thing that is missing for a rank 8 isn’t mbts anyways, it’s better SPAAs and light tanks/IFVs

Lot of those nations can still get rank 8 stuff

2 Likes

Not if you really unnerfs Leclercs.

Rank 8 could add 140mm+ variants of tanks i think.

China? Yes, but i doubt on Japan and Israel case.

1 Like

Japan could get Korea and Thailand.
Israel could get… ???

1 Like

Night batteles doesn’t seem to work.

Can’t find the button anywhere.

japan has an APS prototype as well

not yet added will come in a future minor patch

2 Likes

Merkava 5 has entered production, though we know basically 0 things about it. It’s a thing we’d have to wait a bit on to see what could happen.

Thanks

I think they are saving SK for a united korea tree. With the recent thailand sub nation passed to the devs.

1 Like

Leclerc would definitely do better. Although just due to the reality of its design certain problems would persist such as the mantlet armour. The 140mm would be good but as would any of the newer OFL variants that match DM 53.

More magach

passed to dev is just a community thing - not official.

1 Like

I’ve heard turkey being suggested, I have no clue about what nations would be geo-politically compatible myself, out of thin air I would have said something like egypt

turkey is very unlikely, they did the whole turkey skin event this year

True, but we have 0 evidence besides that that SK will be going to Japan.

And united korea is one of the last few concepts that could make a decent seperate tree.

Challenger 2 RBSL CLIP demonstrator (challenger 3 doesn’t exist technically).

RBSL unveils comprehensive Challenger 2 modernisation - EDR Magazine

It would still have that stupid fat bitch of a LFP but there’s nothing that can be done (almost as if we needed a new tank, not an upgrade of an old one).