Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

AMRAAM say hi

2 Likes

I mean if other nations showed the same uproar than they would likely also get a promise, or a ban I guess.

Mk.4 LIC, M1A2 SEP, 2 PSO, AZUR, TKX etc have all been mostly sidegrade additions. I hope we can finally see some improved MBTs again. We have had the same ground meta since the addition of the T-80BVM and m/95 for the 122B.

1 Like

fletchers vs u boats leaked anniversary event

nah this aint it

We are here.

What is this from

Iirc suggestions passed to the developers october 2023.

Gib grippy boi. I’ve been waiting a year just for the chat to be filled with gripen deep nuts jokes.

1 Like

Three or so weeks from now we’ll be getting devblogerinos, and hopefully one of the earlier ones will be for the Gripen.

I’m more interested in what Gaijin will give to Britain. It could be something capable like the JAS39D (please), or an insult like the Tornado CSP.

1 Like

If I had to give my honest guess, it’ll be tornado or harrier with aim120. I do hope they get something more playable though. A harrier doesn’t seem completely terrible with aim120, but its not going to be competitive outside of grb.

Cmon baby where’s that rank viii ground 🤩

I am also very interested to see what state MICAs will be added in. I suspect it’ll be another Magic II scenario, where they are heavily nerfed on release in order to not be overpowered and slowly buffed over time.

1 Like

With pleasure. The PSO is a dissappointing 2A5 downgrade while Sweden had the best Leopards (Strv 122) for years. Germany deserves more competitive Leopards like 2A7 for example.

Yes, the German verb to send has the best Leopard 2s. Also, the 2A7 would still be worse than the Strv 122s.

I am already trying not to burst out laughing here in the Office ;D

Have fun.

1 Like

This next update should be one of the bigger updates as far as new stuff is concerned, no?

The December update is always one of the biggest of the year.

1 Like