Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

There is a gap in the British tech tree for naval vehicles harrier to f35 and Indian tank in the British tree so why not a plane

1 Like

yes but that one isnt standalone capable, besides it needing the ai radar it needs to deploy itself, which propably ends up as boring gameplay

When why would Russia need one they got their variant. It was a unique variant to the Indian for a time so it’s more or less in the same boat as the T-90.

It would fill a whole that is getting bigger and bigger in the fighter line for Britain.

If true then that is another candidate for us then

How about not adding Soviet/Russian stuff to the British tree?

3 Likes

why not russia got enough stuff they can share there export models

I’m atcually want the Su-30MKI now thanks for @AlvisWisla for pointing that out as at least it’s unique :)

29K in Russian & Indian service are the same platform, no differences.
Vs MKI being the first thrust vectoring, and Su-30SM that made a number of design changes to MKI for Russian service.

@Mytho61734
Well sometimes there’s a 1.7 BR difference between next aircraft in the line.

wouldn’t say the harrier 1.7 br below a f35 but i get your point

it Russian plane with some western and Indian made stuff on it as well

1 Like

Ah but still good for filling the gaps :)

Or you add British jets to the British tree. Wild thought, I know, but it’s possible.

2 Likes

it intresting it has the EM pod from the Israeli F15 and LITENING pod with some Russian and Indian missiles

1 Like

Ah ye because Harriers vs Su-27’s and F/A-18 is such grind worthy

1 Like

Since when did the Typhoon not exist?

Wild thought but some smaller trees have gaps that can be filled with nations related to it but you know who cares

1 Like

since it isn’t coming for a while

Too advance apparently

When there are indigenous vehicles that fill the same gap, they should always have priority.

There isn’t though

I still don’t think this will happen, the USSR fighter lines are still organized by manufacturer and aircraft like the 29K being carrier-capable probably wouldn’t change that.

W/ the unused weapons in the files for the Yak-141, I think the plan for it 's branch is to have it continue to be it 's end-of-line, but at some higher BR than it 's currently rated for.