Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Here ya go:

Spoiler

The Russian Philosophy of Beyond Visual Range Air Combat

Honestly I hate the idea of being a main as it will limit my scope some nations are easy some are rough and some are rewarding and that what I line about me being able to play different trees. Plus I’m learning all the time and that is what make us human :)

i send a screenshot of the proof few days ago lemme look it up again

@Hyrikul

1 Like

Jesus really ?

Wait he said some and that more than one : D

Jesus really ?

1 Like

best guess sweden gets their strv122b+, basicaly the PSO armor for the sides nothing more, there was the theory of the 2a7+ for germany and hungary, but that seems to far fetched to even myself, or maybe rank 8 release with germany getting 2 like US got 2 F16?!!!, jokes aside propably the strv122b+

1 Like

Wasn’t there a Q&A type sheet saying something like they are working on the 2A7 ?
The same one where they confirmed the first german mig 29. I think that was after the AP dev server

no idea

Hello

As with all fledgling naval trees when they first join the game, France’s Naval tree will be expanded upon over time and grow with more additions. Its launch size was similar to the Bluewater trees of Japan and Italy. We have no plans to stop adding French ships and will continue to introduce more.

As for costal, we have no news to report right now on that front.

5 Likes

Really sad for Coastal but thanks for the answer, even if it’s saddly the usual blank one.

A few suggestion have passed to the dev about the Israeli going down in rank and having ranks 1 to 3.
Is there anymore news of this as I’m really missing the M3 halt track mods and Mossies

1 Like

to spread awareness , because i hate digging this shit up every time again, i once again made a reddit thread about it. last time i did one to spread awareness it was to remind people that the T-90S was not canceled and only delayed, it certainly wont result in as much of a drama, but maybe it will spread just as much again

Are people really pushing that fake narrative again ?

was 3 months ago, when it wasnt released yet

1 Like

smin answering you got 482 likes

Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/15rnlib/indian_t90_is_not_canceled/

1 Like

One of the best questions I’ve asked really

1 Like

But Smin, ALL of the naval tress were a lot smaller when Japan was added and Italy came with a coastal tree. AND Italy received more ships in the two patches following its introduction than France has so far.

5 Likes

You mean soviet sub tt

1 Like