Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I prefer to wait longer, but get more interesting Hungarian/Romanian line with as many unique planes as possible.

@Smin1080p Will there be Hungarian decals in future updates? Unfortunately, only WW2 decals are currently in the game! :)

type 16s store page has been updated, doesnt include “up to 350mm penetration” anymore

You my friend are also a man of culture. Big naval update or early jets both would be mega pog.

1 Like

“Back to the roots” update that main focus is on WWII and early jets era stuff.

That would be so cool.

4 Likes

Yeah that would be sick. I get that people want more modern stuff and it will be coming at one point but why can’t we all just accept each others wishes and predictions for the coming updates. I want subs and aircraft carriers and more early cold war stuff. But that doesn’t mean I need to hate on the top tier guys. We have this amazing game and we all play it together why can’t we just stop this bullshit.

3 Likes

Exactly. I’m not against modern stuff because that’s how this game is expanding and gets more players.
I’m against unbalance in the old to modern tech ratio in the recent updates. Especially planes cathegory. Hell even in the premium shop packs are like 90% modern stuff.

2 Likes

I mean we already have alot of older vehicles in the game but as you said the ratio tends towards modern stuff. There is still alot of ww2 and early cold war stuff we could get. For example alot of floatplanes aren’t in the game yet.

2 Likes

I think the December update will be a naval heavy update because the last two were lacking in that department. Except for rank 5 Premium ships. But I could be wrong.

1 Like

The game was focused on WWII stuff for the majority of its existence.

2 Likes

I think this update will be heavy in most regards, but I don’t think it will be overly heavy in any real direction. We have confirmations and leaks for some heavy ground and air stuff as well.

Hopefully it’s just a big update all around.

4 Likes

stop spamming the same question, it will come when it comes

It’s a plug-in I use to give me the next sales etc, I shall try to find it when I get home for you.

i think it currently was disabled, because gajin changed a lot of stuff and the guy gotta rework his add on first

Spamming this thread won’t get you an answer best thing to do is to DM Smin and wait for his reply or wait until the update drops

1 Like

@Smin1080p sorry to ping you but will we be seeing some of the missing loadouts, especially the AGMs, for the JH-7A this upcoming patch? A lot of reports regarding them have already been accepted and passed to devs

1 Like

The Devs are investigating the capacity to use Kh-29T at the moment. The laser-guided 250 kg bombs that were also reported are under review. However as for KD88, this type of weapon is not planned for the game right now as it has a multiple hundred kilometre range.

There is no specific ETA for the weapons in question.

8 Likes

Wrong thread : D

No one seen that

The council will decide your fate.

You can find it here though :P

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion/