Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

r/NCD has broken containment.

But guys hear me out, CF18

3 Likes

The new forums are so terrible.

2 Likes

Internet explorer? Is that you ?

I made my post about them when they dropped, but my god they’re so easily abused while at the same time making communication as difficult as possible.

Anyway…
beans

4 Likes

Dev will probs start next week

1 Like

Man…

It’s to late then as they got like 3 weeks max from the first blog to when the update drops

I’m gonna laugh so hard if the F-18 won’t come this update. Just not sure when the laughting turns from laughing about no F-18 to maniacally laughing.

1 Like

hungary air got denied for this update

Sentence them to play France?

1 Like

You do realise a sub-tree isn’t a guarantee that every vehicle from the sub-nation is added, right?

1 Like

It p much guarentees that the sub-nation 's vehicles will not be added anyplace else, so it 's only a matter of time nd priorities after that point.

1 Like

Dude it’s the most Morden aircraft Hungary has the fact that the Gripen was mentioned says that the Gripen will be added to Italy

It was only mentioned in the question part of the Q&A, not in the answer. That doesn’t guarantee anything

Pretty confident in saying ASRAAM and AIM9 work on the same rails
Plus CSP mounted AIM9Ms

Yeah, the CSP/FSP still were capable of deploying AIM-9s, they just didn’t carry them into combat

1 Like

The update will probably drop on the 19th, so they’ll still have about 4 weeks if they don’t start until Monday.
Still, ~4 weeks isn’t a long time if its supposed to be a big update.

4 weeks isn’t long to wait if it means the UK becomes a usable nation lmao