Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Tornado CSP - DOA. Can’t turn, AMRAAM wont save it from F16 and MIG29s unless they dont get AMRAAMs which is impossible.

Sea Harriee FA.2 - Not quite DOA but in a similar boat as Jaguar GR1A. Its not great, not horrible either. Likely the BR will determine its fate before it leaves the airfield or spawns.

Gripen, CF-18, F/A-18 - The good ending. Gives Britian a vehicle that matches the current meta and not a step further.

Hawk 200, Harrier GR.9A, Jaguar GR.3A - Oddball ending, these wouldn’t be bad but…it would be a huge wtf moment.

MiG-29 - The copy paste, Gaijin no longer cares ending. It would be genuinely terrible and out place. Spawned from laziness, and a giant slap in the face.

Atlas Cheetah - Would be welcome but…not really what we need.

Anything else - Not super needed or DOA.

Most likely outcome - another broken Challenger 2 that wont get fixed

4 Likes

Aughhhhh IT HURTS. Also it did not carried AIM9 only ASRAAM, and AMRAAM had no DL

AH yes, my favorite fighter jet: Challenger 2

1 Like

If I said what I think we should do to those who do these fakes, I would be perma-banned from the Forums

If the F3 CSP doesn’t come next patch then when? The longer it’s put off the more irrelevant it will be when it finally is introduced. Atleast with AMRAAM it will be one of the best BVR aircraft in the game.

1 Like

So i need to come for my file, huh? Give me a sec
F3 upgrades terminology
CSP is Capability Sustainment Programme, it added ability to fire AMRAAM(no datalink) and ASRAAM, added ability to engeage multiple targets at once, improved resistance to ECM, software and hardware upgrade,
AOP is AMRAAM Optimisation Programme, it added datalink,
FSP is F3 Sustainment Programme, it fixed all problem found in the AOP, allowed for AMRAAM C5 and ASRAAM FOC2 firing, software and hardware upgrade.
All of you who wish for CSP i will reserve a spot in hell

2 Likes

Tbh I don’t have a problem with them, they are all either just people wishlisting super hard or in the case of the MiG-25 here people fucking around and having some fun.

If anything it’s kinda entertaining to watch people speculate and ague about them. Also it’s just a way of breaking up the monotony around here at times.

It’s not really worth getting mad over.

1 Like

Y’all are bugging so close to devblogs

tweaking till the next devblog so they can get their fix (it will be new coastal ship.)

1 Like

Excuse me? 😳

Sea Harrier FA.2 would probably be Britain’s next “big thing” which is a much greater upgrade over the smelly Tornado F.3.

Is it looking like dev blogs will start coming next week?

Here a better one :

Résumé

And come with a gorgeous face :p

9 Likes

So another terribly implemented challenger no thanks

No it’s not it’s a subsonic with the same airframe as the GR1/3 harriers. Except compared to them it has a radar and can carry some AMRAAMs which can also be carried by the F3. FA.2 is just as DOA as the tornado

Possibly even at the end of this week! But if we dont see anything this week then yes definitely next is my educated guess.

Actually, @Smin1080p in your most educated of guesses, do you think we might want to start stocking up on popcorn before the week ends?

1 Like

Nuh uh, my soruce said the first dovblegg shall be muh Su-47

3 Likes

r/NCD has broken containment.

But guys hear me out, CF18

3 Likes

The new forums are so terrible.

2 Likes