New nation - India! (with Pakistan subtree)

I’m quite believe india potent enough to own tree

Independent Indian tree could be cool if implemented in Israeli style, but adding Bangladesh or Pakistan doesn’t make much sense and I wouldn’t say India is a high priority addition either when compared to what some other nations could offer.

5 Likes

India could work even without a sub tree +1

1 Like

If so, add
russia to usa
taiwan to china
palestine to israel
ukraine to russia
and so on…
I’m pretty sure this idea comes from a dumb and ignorant white guy. There is nothing common between the two nations tech. Pakistan is appropriate in the chinese tech tree. India should be a sub nation to russia but for some reason gaijin decided to add them to UK :D.

6 Likes

@Lulzwhat i suggest renaming the thread title to something like “What about India and Pakistan?”

cuz apparently the commonwealth shares very stronk bonds

of slaves and masters XD

yeah thats why its so hated in the current world. i presume it might just end with king charles

XD This tree again. I don’t understand why people think this a good idea.

1 Like

I don’t think players would appreciate western stuff in russian tree. Specially french mains would be pissed seeing a rafale in russian tree.

2 Likes

they dont need to add it then. Just add the russian tech. Which is like 80% of indian vehicles.

But gaijin doesn’t add sub trees that way. They add all of the vehicles

1 Like

@Lulzwhat you can add Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Afghanistan as the subtrees of India instead of adding Pakistan as a sub tree.

1 Like

lol
lol
lol

all those are fine except afghanistan imho, same issue as with pk

I mean Afghanistan has pretty good relation with india.

Pakistanii added as sub tree is wrong,… Pakistan and India still are “at war” over kashmir

Even 2 years ago (edit because i forgot we’re in 2024), India dropped bombs over the Pakistanii territory “to kill terrorists in trainning” (india reason for the strike, which also demonstrated the ability of their Airforce)

2 Likes

well, up till pre taliban years yes lol

Where?

Current Afghani Government wanted assistance from India if I’m not mistaken and India was eager to help them as well.