New customization, console wt live downloads and new content ideas

First of all, we all now that xbox and ps players do not have access to the marketplace or user skin downloads, console players are essntially missing out on a big part of the community, forcing us to pay for a camoflauge unlike any pc player; this could potentially be changed by implementing a ‘workshop’ where console players could create and then share custom skins, but as im just a player i have no idea about the coding behind it.

Gaijin has also promised new ways for customization, but what do they mean? It could possibly be what i just said, or some sort of ‘avatar’; customization for your pilot or crew members, it has been teased in the past but it could be anything.

But Gaijin please stop limiting the console players from having access to sales and community features

1 Like

Yea i believe this is coming in the next major update

1 Like

Well fuck, maybe they might be cooking something up for December?
Eh, it’s gaijin, probably not, we’ve been wanting this for years now, nothing is gonna happen, this happens with a LOT of games when it comes to console getting the short end of the stick (eg; Minecraft)
We will never tell unless gaijin announce something specific for us to be certain.