Need everything connect with income visible in the game

First of all, the income in the game is invisible.
This leads to tons of problems that players can`t trust developers and developers could change the income without any announcement.

Gaijin never told us how long it takes to get a top-tier vehicle is reasonable when P4F or using a premium account or both using a premium account and vehicle.
Ive spent over 300 dollars on this account in a year, but I still cant get a top-tier tank only two top-tier planes.
While I`ve already played over 200 hours in the game(active time I think). I believe that none of the MMOs would take such a long time to get to the “end” of the game.
This was a disaster for me because I felt frustrated when I saw the income after a match.

Why not make everything visible in the game?
We could know how much we could get when killing a guy, capturing a base, or destroying a base.

There is an easy way to rebuild the trust between developers that makes everything visible, so I would know that the new premium vehicle I bought is a vehicle that helps me research the new line or just for fun.
I must say that it`s hard for me to spend any additional money on the game because I don’t know if buying a new aircraft could help me research a new line or not, things seem ruined.

At last, let me summarize what I need:

1. Show how much I can get when killing a same-rank tank/plane.
  2. Show how much I can get when capturing a base.
  3. Show how much I can get when bombing a base.
  4. Show us how the active time system works.
  5. Show us how much I can get when every minute passes.

All these things must be visible on every vehicle’s page.

3 Likes

Untitled

BRO 300 AND STILL NOT TOP TIER??? AND WHY YOUR ONLY PUTTING IN 200H IN THIS YEAR ONLY???

1 Like

To reword what this guy says:

First of all, the rewards of the game is not transparent.
This leads to tons of problems like players not being able to trust developers as they could alter the rewards without informing anyone.

Gaijin never told us how long it takes to get top tier vehicle, whether it is doable as a F2P or when using a prem account or both prem acc and vehicle.
I’ve spent over 300 dollars on this account in a year, but I still have not managed to get a top tier tank, only two top tier planes.
While I’ve already played over 200 hours in the game (actively, probably), I believe that none of the MMOs would take such a long time to get to the “end” of the game.
This is a disaster for me because I felt frustrated when I saw the rewards after a match.

Why not make everything transparent?
We could know how much we get for killing an enemy, capturing a base or destroying bases.

There is an easy way to rebuild the trust between developers that makes everything transparent to the users, so we would if the new premium vehicle that I bought is a vehicle that helps with research or just purchased for fun.
I must say that it’s hard for me to spend anymore money on this game because I don’t know if buying a new aircraft could help me research a new line or not, everything seems ruined.

At last, let me summarize what I want:

1. Show how much I can get when killing a same-rank vehicle.
  2. Show how much I can get when capturing a base.
  3. Show how much I can get when bombing a base.
  4. Show us how does the active time system works.
  5. Show us how much I get when every minute passes in game.

All of these much be visible on every vehicle’s statcard.