Naval servers

Good for you. However, for me, any many others, it has not been the case. We’ve had issues before, during and after events. It’s just worse during events. And not even a message recognizing a problem with them from Gaijin.

I’m glad you’ve been doing okay. But your experience is not indicative of what the rest of us face. There are enough of us to show a problem exists. If Gaijin at least recognized that problems exist and state an effort to fix them we could at least feel like things were being worked on. But that isn’t happening. So no, they aren’t showing enough concern for their product.

Enjoy your games. I truly hope you never have to face the issues we’re facing. But don’t belittle us because you’re special.

1 Like

I have had issues before events however. When the events aren’t happening it gets slightly better and I say slightly very loosely in this case since it barely improves.

Then it must be your side. Naval worked perfectly fine on EU server like month ago

If it was only my side, explain how everyone on both teams got kicked out of the match. Considering i will either reload into the game and see everyone else is disconnected or i will see the victory/defeat message even if the battle had only started less than 2 minutes ago

Like I said, it worked perfectly before event.

There have always been problems with Naval servers during the events. You can always look back at the old forums to see threads just like this one to prove that.

I have to admit though that it hasn’t been “as” bad as it has in previous years.

Before an event last year.

At this point I have less problems with bot accounts than the server issues considering I see the server issues kicking me from matches as often as I see bots. The event is over and I still get kicked from matches so saying this only happens during events is false.

1 Like

i just want to play naval : (

I also have been having this happen a lot since the last update. But for me it only happens after I ammo det someone on the enemy team. I suspect foul play is at work.

1 Like

I play only NA server and it happens a lot.

Still getting kicked from matches alongside everyone else as of December 23rd.

1 Like

The only silver lining I’ve found is that sometimes, if you can end the task for War Thunder, you can jump back into the match with only 1 or 2 players and cause havoc.

1 Like

That doesn’t help against battleship players

I need a free task, by the issues of today

It does when they can’t fire back. If you can get back into the game, you can shoot whomever you want and no one does anything but sail in a straight line. It doesn’t always work, but it’s worth a shot. Better than having a crew lock.

It would if they actually got disconnected. Every time I rejoin at least 2 to 3 people will still be there in battleships wiping my team. I get disconnected again and I die