Naval needs urgent fix plz

since before the Naval event and there is bug in Naval realistic battles we cant follow the bullets it keeps disconnecting all time also the range finders giving wrong numbers with very high incorrect margin so plz check the game
we feel that no one from the game dev, moderators …etc plays naval at all !!! no one from them reported or even thought to forward it to the fix team
plz naval its already very low players playing it but also with such bug cant follow the bullets and very very wrong range finder how can we play the event???!!

before saying go put it in bug report tried to search for it bug reports didnt find a shit in the new forum so plz dont start it

the most idiotic thing that even before shoting on enemy it keeps telling us short , overshot …etc the new damage camera and stuff changed in naval are just broken we wish if gaijin didnt touch the naval at all coz it just broke it totaly
check before implementing or at least play for week or two with all ships after updates so u get it and fix it before players have to go and type in the general or bug report …etc

thanks in advance

3 Likes

I have not noticed anything unusual with naval coastal at least. Seems normal as of last night and this morning. Both realistic and arcade. Range finder was functioning normal.

Was this in blue water?

1 Like

yup in bluewater ships
we play only battleships top ranks with premiums mutsu yamashiro arkansas schanhorst iron duck …etc
am on pc friends from xbox accounts playing on pc having same problem other friends also on pc client have same problem

1 Like

it still not fixed

1 Like

I have also noticed that rangefinding is off by ±20%. But I play mid-tiers and don’t have aced crews so I’m used to it. lol
But it seems particularly off. Like its not just that its delayed in updating, but pretty much just “the ballpark” and then you have “fire and adjust” to get the true range, which is totally not how even basic naval fire control equipment works. And yeah splashes aren’t rendering. You have to go by “hits” and the new little “shot clock” widget to know “over or under”.

1 Like

I play Arcade only right now, just wanted to help get your more attention, and report that I have not seen anything funny myself in Naval. BUT that’s only for Arcade, so prob not a useful report.

Have you opened a bug report yet btw?

Ya this glitch is annoying. Especially since I use it quite often and now I can’t see where my shots land .