Namer 30 RCWS, Elitan (P), and Namer Triskhon all feel terrible to play. With lack of ammo replenishment when turret hit, overweight for protection level of protection “Merkava mk4 is like 65 ton with its huge turret and both Namers are only like 3 ton lighter”. Only one BR bracket bellow the BMPT which is pretty dumb seeing as the two vehicles performance is on completely different planets for the BR difference. I personally feel like All three should be moved down fair amount e.g around 10.3 10.7
So what about the boxer variants then, which sit at 10.7?
Or Ajax wich doesnt have spikes but sits at 10.3?
You have a fair point. What you said is very much a valid point but as things stand right now all three vehicles i listed are too high and are not enjoyable. But i do see the dilemma this creates.
Boxer honestly seems better than the namer tsirchon
I mean, if they arent going to do the thing they said they would in 2021 where they try to fairly eatimate armor values then yeah most of these auto cannon cars should go down
They did a completely slap in the face when they put the hunter afv for Israel at 10.7 when if they added the namers there it wouldn’t be much of a difference
I think the main problem is that Namer/Namer Triskhon’s armor is not modeled, and they’re not modeled because Merkavas aren’t modeled. I can fully see them at 11.3, that is if they had any armor that they should, but modeling it means modeling it for Merkavas and we can’t be having that, how can a 80 ton giga fat tank with massive ERA filled turret cheeks have any sort of protection? Impossible! Comrade, bring me additional armor for BMPT.
I am going to revive this.
The Namer’s, especially the Tsrikhon still are one of the most unfun experiences you can have in this game.
I didn’t have a single game yesterday, where my turret wasn’t hit and i lost all my ammo. It actually makes me mad playing it and i think i either throw it completely out of my lineup (again) or try the normal Namer.
The single change to not lose all your ammo as soon as somebody sneezes at you, would improve this vehicle by 200% and not make it almost useless.
I second this. It is almost inevitable that my Namer/Eitan will lose its entire reserve of ammo within the first few hits so I have no way to defend myself, as Spikes won’t work at short range.
Imo, the solution should be a partial reserve/second order of 30mm ammunition stored in the rear of the hull, exactly like the reloads for the Spikes are. I’m aware that the turret doesn’t penetrate the hull, but if the Spike reloads can move from the hull to turret on demand, why couldn’t there be a second order of 30mm that does the same?