Multipathing MUST be brought back

“Waaah they’re hard to dodge”
“Waaah they’re too easy to get kills with”
As every advanced missile is supposed to be, no shit

I guess that means the Sea harrier FA2 can be 12.0 but the Su-27 has to stay at 13.7 :P

Same should have been true when releasing R-27ER vs Aim-7M and Skyflash SuperTEMP. R-27R is more their equal.

1 Like

We also have weapons and mechanics for balance, why do you think mig29 got r27er and why r27er is unrealistic?

Multipath needs to be set higher. There should be a safe zone where Fox3 won’t matter. This way you could again do other things than just spamming Fox3.

Currently its just not working. Trees are so high that you won’t escape the spam.

Edit: Trees should be really fixed. Also in ground forces. All you see are huge gargantuan trees … like from another planet.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/s/xItiiq9TRn
JuSt NoTcH

learn to play or not to play

“Engine temperature needs to be reduced. There should be a safe zone where Fox2 won’t matter. This way you could again do other things than just spamming Fox2.”

1 Like

dude didnt hold a proepr notch for not even a second, kept moving like that would help him, not to mention he was trying to notch the f15 at first, then started notching the MSL

This is how you play that range if you don’t like it nobody forces you to play that range of airplanes.

What a dumb argument

How so? Msl was at 90 degrees
Also moving up and down helps because even after notching iog will kill you

What do you think 4th gen is pure dogfight? stay in pistons playing or br cold war if that’s what you want learn to play you are complaining for your own convenience I remind you that is what was voted we went for realism if you don’t like to play at that range then don’t play I play at all ranges and play without complaining you have to make a post to prove you have skill problems.

it wasnt, look closer

Lmao

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/i9xV7h3XWBzi
If you follow the issue linked and further you can see notching is ineffective rn

You literally didn’t even know how to answer me, you have no arguments, you lack skill and you think the game is going to spin for your own comfort.

whoa this guy was whining about toxic fighter mains killing bombers and attackers on afs and how it’s unfair i guess double standards don’t apply to this guy here

1 Like

Multipathing about to get a LOT easier because a ton of planes are getting radar altimeters this update. Way way easier, you shouldn’t be complaining.

are they? airfield AA is working just fine, what a weird comment