Moments of Valor: Argentina

Yeah the Tam2IP is a great vehicle, solid light tank for the linueps in the area and a pretty good vehicle by itsself.

1 Like

Hmm… Ok. I still don’t think I’ll pick it up. I can always pick it up on another sale

Can the players who had the Sea Harrier grinded out, thus they cant buy it anymore with GE, obtain this camo for it when purchasing the jet with SL ?

Yeah that would make sense. It also says that if you already have it, you just need to play 3 games with it

1 Like

The 2IP is dirty,i had it for 12 hours and the numbers of battles in which i had less than 10 kills were counted on one hand.

Fast,agile, perfect for flanking and the cannon is best suited for that role,scouting,LRF.

You can print SL and RP thanks to the fantastic BR it is

1 Like

stop crying, many other nations get way more… and you are complaining because a minor nation is getting something. seem like you have a beef(no pun intended) with Argentina.

1 Like

get a test drive from the warbond shop and try it yourself, personally i recommend it 8)

Is there any minimum activity or win condition requirements for this?
I just want to make sure since these achievements often require >70% activity to count, and in previous events like the Turkish event 3 wins was required, not just playing 3 times.

And to be clear, only playing the Squadron Sea Harrier (the one with 4x Sidewinders) counts, as that’s the one that gets the camo?
i.e. the “Sea Harrier FRS.1 Early” researchable in the tech tree will contribute nothing towards progressing with the achievement. I ask since some anniversary/holiday tasks can be unlocked by multiple vehicles of the same type.

There’s no ingame progress tracker for this achievement, and it wont be awarded until after the event has ended. So it’s currently impossible to tell if we’re doing it right until we either get the camo or not.

4 Likes

For this and future events of this kind.

Add a progression bar so people can see there progression.
just a quality of life improvement would be nice :)

2 Likes

Well I am very tempted to get it, but then again. It is still in the death grip of the eternal full uptier to face the pay to win USSR 10.0 lineup.

What do you have against Argentina? Other nations are already well represented in the game. Argentina deserves this promotion. Sometimes I wish you would invoke your right to remain silent because the only time I see you posting is either crap like this or dissing the players of Germany.

Very well and professionally made video. I would like to see more like these made in the future.

4 Likes

Nope.

3 Likes

So… Why IAI Nesher is missing even Argentine Air Force historically used it and models are almost same as Mirage 5F?

4 Likes

I really loved the video and the recognition of our holiday.

The only thing that disappointed me was that they said Nesher would get a skin and then nothing… It’s a shame.

2 Likes

Hey @Stona_WT, Do you guys make your own soundtrack for your videos they’re really cool!

Screenshots_2024-07-09-14-57-27

Does this mean exocet missiles will be coming soon?!?

2 Likes

i highly doubt it mainly because of the lack of modern ships and lack of other nation counterparts.( that are just as good that is ) for example the sea egle would break the game lol

it wouldnt reall ybreak the game, we are yet to see ship BRs where these would actually matter, in a balance sense, i’d sayt ad dany old AShM and then BR the planes as appropiate when the ships start to encroach on the BR of such aircraft, but first before any of this we need AI ships to actually use them on

1 Like

The sea egle could track ground targets in theory it was just too expensive especially when we had PGM’s ect. that were much cheaper. Though this isn’t a problem in war thunder.

That’s just your biased opinion.

1 Like

Outstanding work! Would be cool to see a Falklands map and or sim mission in the future!

1 Like