Moments of Valor: Argentina

In honor of Argentina’s Independence Day, we are publishing a new cinematic video from the “Moments of Valor” series, dedicated to veterans of the Falklands War.

Also for this occasion, we have prepared a set of themed camouflages for aircraft used in the conflict or in service with the warring parties at that time.

• The F-86F-35 Sabre is temporarily returning to sale for Golden Eagles. Players who purchase this aircraft from July 9th to July 16th (15:00 GMT) will receive a unique camouflage of the Cruz del Sur aerobatic team of the Argentine Air Force after the end of the promotion.*
  • Players who purchase the Sea Harrier FRS.1 Squadron vehicle between July 9th and July 16th (15:00 GMT) will receive the unique 801 Naval Squadron camouflage from the aircraft carrier HMS Invincible after the promotion ends.*
  • Available for Golden Eagles on a permanent basis are Argentine Air Force camouflages created by users of the War Thunder Live portal for the following vehicles: Super Etendard, Mirage 5F, A-4B and A.109EOA-2.
  • From July 9th to July 16th (15:00 GMT) there will be a 50% discount on the Argentine TAM 2IP light tank in the German research tree.

* Camouflages will also be issued to players who already own the F-86F-35 Sabre and Sea Harrier FRS.1 and play 3 battles flying each respective aircraft from July 9th to July 16th (15:00 GMT).

28 Likes

So cool!!!

Would anyone recommend this?

6 Likes

Hope we see more of these in the future, loved the video.

2 Likes

Not apache.

Heh.

good promotion, +1. Best so far for Moments of Valor

2 Likes

Why does Argentina get like

1. Video
  2. 6 unique skins
  3. A discount

Where most nations get only perhaps a discount and a decal.

9 Likes

It’s only the third in a series. It IS the most generous so far. But Turkey’s wasn’t exactly bad.

1 Like

Looks like they are doing these Valour once a year thing.

Can we have Vietnamese army decal in the future ?

5 Likes

I actual won’t mind ether North or South Korea Valour

6 Likes

There were two last year, Turkey and China. They keep changing up how they spell “valor/valour”, which I find amusing. My inner Futurama fan keeps hoping they’ll spell it “velour.”

comb.io - Amazon Women in the Mood

3 Likes

Theres a typo, Super Etendard camo that got added isnt mentioned but Augusta is mentioned twice. Got confused but etendard one is in game. @Stona_WT

Bender Futurama GIFs | GIFDB.com

Futurama was a great show.

1 Like

Meh. It’s a pretty nimble light tank with stabilizer and DM33 at 9.0, so it’s not very heavily affected by uptiers. 9.0 itself isn’t an amazing BR for Germany since you really only have the Leopard A1A1 to bring with you.

I’d say the Leopard A1A1 (L/44) is a much better purchase, yeah it struggles a bit in uptiers but it also puts you at arguably Germanys best BR: 9.3. You get some really great tanks like the Kpz-70, the Bagelpanzer (lol), M48 Super, and T-72M1.

New Sea Harrier skins but still no change to them using the GR3 HUD

1 Like

Hmm ok. I don’t think I’ll get. I’ll just save my GE for the next BP and sale. Thanks!

Yes,i love it,perfect 9.3 lineup filler. If you love regular TAM,then you will love TAM 2 aswell.

1 Like

See that’s the problem… I don’t have the regular tam… I was going to get this tam to help research the higher parts of the TT. But thanks for your advice too! :)

Man, that was a really good video. really cool camos as well to celebrate!!

1 Like