Moderators come

How does a stock tank cost more than a spaded tank? Stock tank=used car. Spaded tank=new car

Takes more time/money to get new car/spaded tank than to get used car/stock tank

Yeah that’s fine, I’m not asking for it to be removed, just pointing out why isn’t not going to happenn.

I don’t even think anymore about the modifications. Only the first matches where you really need the rep-kit in a tank. On the other hand it teaches you patience on the battlefield and in general.

1 Like

Maybe not more, but not by much. In my personal experience what you spend for repairs and maintenance soberingly quickly costs more than the second hand car itself, then more or less soon you get close to the same costs as for a new car…

3 Likes

Soon we will take over! Muhaha

7 Likes

Gaijin is a Russian company that moved to Hungary due to things I will not refer to. it doesn’t change a person’s nationality. By your logic Toyota is an American car company yet it is an International car company with a Japanese Origin therefore it is a Japanese car company.

1 Like

The biggest boundaries are in people’s minds.

2 Likes

Go for history of the company.

They currently in Hungary because it’s not the russian market that keeps them alive,… it’s EU /US one.

1 Like

War Thunder is the kind of game you can grind on for a decade - it’s not meant to appease players who don’t have the fortitude to work hard.

True, but some players are : it’s a game, not knowing convept of MMO’s,… and it is a MMO