Mitsubishi F-15J

Gaijin has stated that no one is getting the C-5 this update, however the PL-12 and AAM-4 are in competition for longest range missile.

Obviously the AAM-4 in on the superior platform.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

never heard of chinese things in war thunder lacking but anyway the PL-12 from my experience so far is very fast I would even say that it comes close to the 27ER just a bit slower

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You guys are off topic, go argue somewhere else.

The skin looks darker and the blue circle in the image was on f-15j? Well, perhaps it is just a C&P of the US f-15c.
youtube f-15j 964

skin already reported and accepted

The little dot on the nose shouldn’t be there either but I don’t think that was reported.

1 Like

Name has been changed to F-15J(M)

4 Likes

engine performance is still wrong but at least they changed the name to 200E I guess? On Wiki, it says that it should be 220E though so I wonder who is right and if it’s just a typo.
(Mitsubishi F-15J - Wikipedia)

1 Like

did you just leak something restricted?

Looking at this figure, I personally think that the AAM-4 has a higher flying speed than the 120B.
2001_AAM-4

1 Like

nope, it’s not about F-15J so got hide, that’s my fault

that looks much better

weird, doesn’t only F16 have F100-200? all F15 are got F100-PW-100 or F100-PW-220

The official website of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force lists it as F100-PW(IHI)-220E

2 Likes

alright thank you for the confirmation

I also know that gaijin won’t make the engine that strong but they could at least make it reach around 9000 kgf hopefully

Seems like you got the mods attention, too bad the sources seem to have been overlooked, maybe it’s possible to reformat the claims and directly add the source directly to said claim. Potentially something like “AAM-4 should have X due to source Y”, it could help to clear up confusion and make it easier for them to link a given claim to a source.

You could also try spliting the report up into other sections if you’ve hit the attachment limit. If you do you could ask someone like gunjob to take a look at it, not sure if he can help though.

3 Likes

JASDF never fired AIM-9M sidewinder. so lose AIM-9M from F-15J only because AAM-3 it’s enough

I hope gaijin mod implemented remove AIM-9M

4 Likes