Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Just press on version (that you can choose in “master”) and you will see all changes compared to previous version

1 Like

He’s looking for a more legible spreadsheet I think

Does M2K have MAWS in dev server?

no

I would imagine its right around the corner though with all these rwr changes coming out

1 Like

So first we get the super nintentard and now magic buffs?

Is it Bastille day?

and a new Mbt, first 9.0+ tank since 2021 it must be Bastille day.

Can we expect new pilot models for Mirage2000s they all use old 70’s pilots models despite being configurations from the 90’s

2 Likes

New Mirage 2000-5F skin made by Tony will soon be released on livewarthunder. Maybe this will be a skin that comes into the game with patch.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/873989469924122624/1150287428263886928/image.png

When new pilot models for ALL nations for 4gen aircrafts

5 Likes

No Mission Accomplie?

Shame cause that is a camo im willing to pay either Gaijin Coins or 1K GE.

2 Likes

Has anyone made a suggestion for UAE Mirage 2009 with AL TarIq PGM’s etc?

It’s not a Mirage 2000-5

It’s even more stupid to have access to PGM bombs on the current server.

Lol, its not even that good since we cant launch it supersonic and its better to carry 5 Laser guided ordnance than just 3 of those aswell.

Im sure the PGM’s are good on the Tornado though.

when was the suggestion listed as a 2005? This is a UAE 2009 v2 would likely come after 2005, or as squadron/prem etc

A whole new/different aircraft.

Especially if Gaigen intends to add the UAE Tropical Leclerc V1, and V2 with the upgraded ERA package.

“thicker than Azur package”

V1 “AZUR-TROP”

V2

The uae 2009 mk2 can also apparently use skyflash?

Not sure is the source of this is reliable tho …

Since the Uae 2009 mk2 is an upgraded export 2005 and can equip the french “AASM” could we receive the AASM on the current ingame 2005F?

Also can be equipped on Moroccan Mirage F1CH

Magic 2s are getting fixes and HMD is on its way.
Time for celebration.

3 Likes

Can you show us some pictures of the proof? I’m so excited to see the HMD coming to Mirage 2000

4 Likes

Thank you!!! very nice