Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Is it MP or is there a link to this discord pwease

1 Like

We have won

5 Likes

how many major reports are left only one i can think that will make a night and day difference is the hmd

3 Likes

Bro if HMD comes the thing is simple “Shit is about to get REAL”

7 Likes

Magic 1 & 2 are also getting significantly reduced drag
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869212849757634560/1148993003499814992/image.png

7 Likes

Is that repo private?

@DirectSupport @MiG_23M Iron Man You Can Rest Now GIF - Iron Man You Can Rest Now Sad GIFs

11 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

images (3)

Just need that HMD and we’re set

7 Likes

+MAWS + 4x Magic 2 with IRCCM loadout.

5 Likes

I am a little confused about the 4x Magic 2 loadout. I thought the M2K-5F can carry 6 missiles while carrying MICAs, so why not 2x Super 530D and 4x Magic 2?

Well thanks to @MiG_23M and @DirectSupport and all other people who help improving the french tech and vehicles thanks to their detailed reports. And thanks to the mods especially @Gunjob and @InterFleet for forwarding reports to gaijin and for their reactivity when new/complementary informations are submitted on topics.

9 Likes

where would you put 530D Magic 2’s are placed on their pylons

3 Likes

Yea, but what about the two inner pylons that are not used by anything as it is right now in the game. Or does this variant of the M2K not have those?

The 530 pilon is replaced with a magic pilon for 4x magic only missiles that use the belly pilon is mica

Alright I see, but does that mean it is capable of carrying 8 missiles, 4 on the belly and 4 on the wings ?

Not irl but in warthunder possibly if gaijin lets us keep the 530D 6 mica two 530d

I assume it could physically carry all 8 of them, but as far as making it work? I think the computer of the Mirage 2000-5F could only handle 6 missiles electronically, which is why you then see the 6 missiles on the most aerodynamic hardpoints. 4 of them being right underneath it to reduce drag.

2 Likes

Always great to get some positive feedback, hope you have fun with it all :).

18 Likes