Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

IRIS-T (2005) came after MICA-IR (2000) while ASRAAM came in 1998 and have 90° LOAL

Soo,… to me it’s clear that MICA-IR will come before IRIS-T

The only thing i hope is that most of the non USSR playerbase will complain enough until update release For AIM9-M to be added which could bring Magic 2 IRCCM but again very unprobable as gaijins tends to listen to it’s community when it threatens to leave the game…
Also @DirectSupport I always wanted to know, which country do you come from?

Well for my own,… it’s clear than despite their “good will” money grubbing is the only thing they were going to do.

“See we have upgraded visuals again, like the last 20 major updates, so please buy our premium vehicules”

As for the rework of the Game promised in July,… it’s far from being interesting even to new as old players,…

Bro it isn’t false MICA IR should be added to the game if R27ET are a thing these literally are MICAs but without thrust vectoring.

Born and raised in the US.

3 Likes

Never said it is,… but the current ways of Gaijins are impenetrable,… yet French players and true searchers knows that the current game is set for France to fall as a victim

R-27ET will self explode if it goes through cloud or if target goes behind building. It also doesn’t have INS.

Anyway considering how they blowed the game with the SMT i just hope the Mirage 2000-5F to get All Aspect TWS, HMD and 530D trail to be corrected before update release as well as some Magic 2 for the Super Etendard as it is apparently unfinished and not ready to show accoring to Mike and Oxy.

Despite being quickly showed with only Magic-I on Russian Stream,… (but this could be normal, like this SEM would have Magic-2’s).

I also hope AM.39 would be added to this aircraft (as it’s the main role of the Super Étendard being made)

Well December update better bring balance to this with Fox3s because Mike said “yeah Fox3 should be added when the game is ready so expect an update of its(F16) armament soon” in the stream and considering their not ready means adding it litterally 2 weeks later according to gaijin because in the SU BAZ devblog they said R73 will come way later to Mig 29 and LMAO the SMT is carrying R73 not even one month after R73 return in game. So the december update BETTER bring the Fox3 along with grippen C otherwise i’m gonna go steal some Ukrainian Kami drones and send them directly to Gaijin HQ current location.

And F-2 for Japan

do 530Ds feel any different to you guys on dev server

Anyway Spetember MUST be the Fox3 update because with this one the game finally has at least one Fox 3 platform per nation :
US : F16C
USSR : Mig 29 SMT
Ger : Tornado (or F4 ICE that might come with next update as the airframe already exists)
GB : Tornado (or a variant that may come next update)
Ita : Tornado (or a variant that may come next update)
Ch : J8F
Fr : Mirage 2000-5
Sw : Confirmed to come this year Grippen
Is : F16 (or a variant that may come next update)

1 Like

Didn’t test them at all when entering the dev serv i only felt pure disapointment and left immediately

2 Likes

Wait WTF Jaguar A just went poof on the dev serv or am i crazy? Same for M2000D waaaaa

they are gone yeh

The british f.3 was the only tornado that had amraams, germany never got the adv variants and the italian one was never upgraded to fire amraams, or even supertemps for that matter

1 Like

Still adding a Fox3 capable aircraft for these 2 nations remains as easy as they did with the current platforms as the airframe already exists only “important plane” needed is Grippen which means the Grippen update might see the F4 ICE appear, a new or improvements on the Italian F16 and the grippen and there ya have it

afaik the italian av8b was able to fire amraams, so in theory they would be able to get a fox 3 capable aircraft that fits the “meta” although it’s still a harrier

Looks like no changes to the Mirage radar modes and such in the changelog for the dev server.