Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

kept its 8 missiles

1 Like

Well, that’s not much. @DirectSupport you have more infos on this I would guess ?

CMs are scuffed

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wVUVpPNmb1Qv

ofc this update is rushed and full of bugs…hilarious

Par for the course

Can someone summarize the changes to the mirage 2k flight model?

• Mirage 2000D-R1 , Mirage 2000-5F, Mirage 2000C-S5 — MAWS has been added.

Wow, crazy they included the Mirage 2000C-S5 lmaoooo. I guess I need to go back to 11.7 after trying MICA before they nerfed its BR to 12.0.

• Mirage IIIE, Mirage F1C, Mirage F1CT, Mirage F1C-200 — the amount of countermeasures has been corrected, some countermeasure pods have been replaced with the large caliber countermeasure pods.

WE’RE SO BACK FRENCH MAIN, LITERALLY 250 LARGE CALIBRE CM AT 11.3 LMAOOOOOOO

its kinda sad, they added MAWs last minute and i think that broke it

They will probably remove the 8 missiles when MICA IR be introduced.

Am I missing something or do we have fewer countermeasures now for the mirage 20005f? I’m running out of both flares and chaff after fighting 3 planes leaving me dead to rights to the other 13 players in the game. I’d like to think I’m pretty conservative with my countermeasures as well.

Better instantaneous turn on high altitude, worse instantaneous turn between 400kts and below, better sustained turn on all altitude.
Overall a major buff.

1 Like

it’s bugged, it should’ve around 150 (in before patch), and more accurately should’ve been 256 with the report.

3 Likes

yes we apparently have only 64 now

1 Like

Someone made the report here Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

And guys I think the CM count on mirages are bugged?

2 Likes

With this situation, I guess I would only play it occasionally until Gaijin fix this bug.

For now, Mirage F1 got a CM buff that makes it totally invincible to IR missile at its BR.

Yes most certainly is

Are you’re funny.
aces_02ZTMEKCoP

wtfffffffffffff nooooooooooo I take back my word then lmaoooooo

I mean there is M2KD for you
Edit: And it’s arguably better