Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Mirage 2000 series Missing wing drop tanks
still haven’t added an RPL drop tank on the DEV server, so I made a report.
and Drop tank data has existed since last December and still no sign of it being added.

1 Like

I guess by how Gaijin implemented it, we probably wouldn’t get the 256 CM in current update.

cm
on dev server you get a staggering 48, incredible

Amazing stuff

Bro wtf

Eurofighter now has a new competitor. With the new dev server update today, M2K pulls 13G sustained at high speed and doesn’t lose any speed.

19 Likes

With everyday that passes we grow closer to realising the UFO april fools event maybe wasnt a joke…

6 Likes

Well for a mirage… that’s weird

1 Like

weird historically accurate.

Now where Rafale so it can do 15-16Gs at high speeds without losing any speed?

1 Like

That’s what I’m taking about! Patch can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

I’m wondering how close this FM of the M2K is compared to its EM diagram ;)

1 Like

It’s close to the sustained turn rate figures we have, but most likely has too high energy retention at high speeds.

Also since the charts never exceed 9Gs there is no way of knowing how much max Gs it could sustain at Mach 0.98

1 Like

It does seems to have way too much energy retention at high speed, especially for a delta even with relaxed stability.

Deltas actually do keep energy well at high subsonic speeds but yeah, that’s too much

1 Like

Spaghetti Code Gaming

Im convinced that is a Eurofighter with the latest stealth technology incorporated.

Btw will M4K got a reduced drag? or is M4K current drag is historical?

Currently there is no available document that indicates it should have a lower drag.

Trust me I tried to get it lowered multiple times lol

That’s not conlusive.

He used the instructor which limits AoA based on the stability of the plane.

Judging flightmodels with the Instructor turned on is just silly. You are not judging the FM bit the instructor.

This doesn’t look like anything special compared to other top FMs. The Blk. 10 and the Gripen do 14 Gs on min fuel and also barely lose speed.