Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Thankfully no one listened to him.

download

19 Likes

Its the opposite, F&F munitions allows you to disengage much faster then laser guided munitions, it practically increases your survivability against potantiel air and ground threats alot, not to mention Mavericks can be fired from 10+Km distance where Nords cant.

Any sane person would prefer F&F munitions over laser guided ones.

2 Likes

In the same vein though, these 5 guided munitions are 100% kills when you hit with them versus Mavericks on live server. Although apparently their lethality has been buffed on dev server so things might change now.

Well you can always try again by rearming while using F&F munitions, with laser guided ones percentage of getting killed by unexpected threat increase alot.

Thats why i use PGM missiles when im facing Russia, not gonna push my chance against sneaky Pantsir or aircraft.

Mavericks got a massive damage change on the dev server and now reliably one shot mbts of all nations, even with the traditional HEAT warhead on the D model.

fire and forget bomb is good tho like GBU 15

You should never die to a pantsir in laser bomber tho.

Just spamming them out doesnt mean anything if they dont hit because of a tree.

And your claims are empty but here we are.

1 Like

Claims are empty?

I preached and taught significant amount of people in squadron battles how to fight pantsirs at toptier.

Laser bombing is down to science although nowadays replaced but guess what, IOG nord abuse

these both are quite ridiculous but this is an every match thing in SRE

Congrats, you managed to kill one of the worst Pantsir players in this game, problem is none of those kills achieved with laser guided bombs.

As i said before empty talking.

1 Like

I do emplore you to visit squadron battles against some of the best players in the game and try your techniques! Since yours are clearly superior you should be a good influence in top squadrons

Im not sure what the counterplay you think is for spaa against air team

Ironically the first clip is against squadron that is currently placed first, and they in deed started using those kind of tactics

Note: im not saying everything SRE players do is sane or inteligent (F5 fiasco shows this) nevertheless the community developed tactics in which pantsir is relegated to playing spoiler

This pictures tells you more then thousand words, Planes always win:

1 Like

Didnt even bother to read tbh.

You claimed that laser guided bombs are superior to Fire and Forget munitions and also claimed that you can easily bomb Pantsir with Gbu’s, meanwhile you posted some random Nords kills and expected me to believe your claim.

Well its clear as a day that i perform better then you in same vehicles, you can compare our service records to see that.

Anyway you already derailed this topic enough, if you wish to discuss more then use PM.

1 Like

Apparently the best players just sit stationary when you fire two Nords, missiles with incredibly visible smoke trails. The videos aren’t very good examples and don’t provide a good counterclaim of laser vs FnF ordinance.

While I generally agree the Pantsirs are easy enough to counter with proper planning, laser ordinance would not be my go to if I had FnF available. I’d rather prefer better standoff weapons.

3 Likes

Looks like you still got a lot to learn buddy …

There isn’t a single rank 8 British jet that cannot see J-band? From a rough check its just SPO-15 that doesn’t cover J-band, everything British or American can see J-band.

Also noticed the J-11A only has an SPO-15, thats a big rip at 13.0. Yikes.

6 Likes

To be fair, the French engineers in that boardroom meme weren’t exactly planning on going up against British or American jets, but moreso Russian ones.

4 Likes

Same for Su-27S I believe yeah? Will have fun against Russian/Chinese jets.

ahaha they should’ve thought ahead for internet based arguments on a video game ;)

2 Likes

Yeah only the 29SMT and 27SM have the new RWR. (and the SU-25SM3)

1 Like

This is the most informative detailed video I have seen regarding the new changes of the Mirage 2000’s flight models. Some things should be kept in mind however, since the video didn’t include a new potential change coming…

Mirage
According to a technical moderator, the Mirage 2000 will be buffed in instantaneous turn. So with this in mind, here’s the video:

9 Likes