Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Me seeing the CAS loadouts of the upcoming F-16AM

4 Likes

Loadout page pic?

1 Like

No cm/maws pods for the amraams? is that on purpose or is it wip?
also ty very nice cas loadouts

1 Like

The 200D RMV will be able to carry the AASM 125 250 and 1000. I would hope we get this in place of an R2. since the R2 would not do anything the 5F couldn’t. Hopefully sooner because the New su25 can outrange most top Sam systems as 80% of the time teammates don’t pay attention, or are prem spammers and thus don’t bring spaa.

As long as the AASM is kept in a state similar to the KH29TE KH38ML and KH38MT.

They are very similar in performance.

The Mirage 2000D RMV would fill a very similar role to the SU25SM3 as well as being a stopgap between the 2000’s and the Rafale B series, or even complement an early air superiority limited Rafale.

1 Like

One thing I haven’t seen people talking about is the : Thales/TDA Air-Sol Petite Taille Tactique (ASPTT)

MICA EM should have a guidance delay of less than 0.2 seconds. // Gaijin.net // Issues

13 Likes

MAWS on F16s but still none for the Mirages ?

3 Likes

USA mains looking at us right now like
Untitled

Well i got bad news for you. Block-50 actually has same MAW system and its already reported.

Still, we got MICA and Aim-120 platforms in the same tree so we’re still the winner xD.

Ours will still be lighter though right?

Yea our F-16AM is basically Block-15, the thing is even tho Block-50 is heavier it does have much better engine that compansates the extra weight.

If you dont be careful against Block-50 you can die easily.

2 Likes

Link? If it’s this one then it got shut down.

[DEV] F-16C missing MAWS-flare-chaff pylon // Gaijin.net // Issues

If block 50 get the MAW there is no reason for M2K nor to get their MAW too as the system is seemingly the same. A modification that would allow for the installation of the sensors should totally be possible although it would restrain you to a 4 MICA 4 Magic 2 loadout as i don’t believe sensors were fitted with wing MICA pylon.

1 Like

Wasnt that one but it appears other report also labelled as “not a bug” due to insufficent information.

Well, looks like its double win for us.

1 Like

M2K should’ve its own MAW system already.

Tbh seeing F-16AM getting its MAW system but not M2K pisses me off quite a bit but i dont have enough information about limiting loadout abilities.

@DirectSupport is it true that MAW system on M2K limits the amount of MICA missiles you can carry?

Not necessarily. The DDM sensors can be attached to the rear of MICA pylons as well.

11 Likes

but its worse? wdym you lose nords, best targeting pod in the game and gain nothing

Nothing ? You go from 5 manually laser guided ammunition, to 6 F&F missiles + 2 manually laser guided (and bigger) bombs. It’s literally better in every aspect

1 Like

Nobody sane would want fire and forget instead laser ordinance. And you get nords which are king (and ability to double drop them with bombs)