I can’t speak much for sim mode as I don’t play it, but if the control schema is anywhere as reliable as it is in RB, it would be equally as ineffective if similar high skilled players were jousting.
It’s time for it to be placed at 13.7.
still vey good, only thing which i dont like on it is the RDY radars small TWS vertical scan zone when searching for targets
It is good, yes.
But there is no reason for it to be 14.0 anymore.
It does not need to go at 14.7. It just need top tier to get decompressed and so that top tier planes go higher. A mirage 2000-5F against 12.7 in full downtiers is just criminal
Then there’s no need for it to go down
If your problem is compression
Then advocate for decompression, not more compression
I dont know, used it to grind ranks 7-8-9 of the J-16 line and it was doing perfectly fine whether it is a full uptier or 13.3 slaughterhouse. If anything it felt like one of the better 14.0’s, if not the best.
TWS scan zones are ass though.
