Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Hah not gonna lie I already like German MiG-29G already they even have betty on board so i can understand what going on while still fly like a previous one

Fair enough, should obviously be nerfed if the sim performance is too good. But sim isn’t what 99% of the Russia-mains complaining play.

Are you making up an argument against yourself?

I have question, about 9-13 and 9-19
9-13 3453 kg fuel
9-19 4703 kg
1250 kg diff, in game its 1 minute difference, why is that?

1 Like

Has anyone said anything like that?

İ believe out of your all posts, this one is the most stupid one.

Oh wait i think i saw worse then this in somewhere else :)

Anyway im already done arguing with you, so dont expect any return from this point.

Isn’t the Mig-29G in the wrong tech tree? Should be in the West/Unified German TT.

Not really.

İts just a Mig29 9.12 with small changes so putting under regular 9.12 is normal.

That place belongs to F4F-ICE and Eurofighter Typhoon.

F4F ICE probably come with Fox3 i guess, and that line is for eastern fighter aircraft (maybe it the last gen4 fighter German got from Soviet)

You need to know when to accept your mistakes buddy.

But sadly your arrogance doesnt let you do that, so its pointless to argue with someone like you.

Could you stop being such a dick to everyone who doesn’t agree with you? What is it with you and this tone of grandstanding about this being “the english forum”? Every person you accuse speaks perfectly legible english, although frankly the words you type never cease to baffle me.

5 Likes

Strange should be more

not trying to be an asshole or smt like that but it’s your guys fault tbh, y’all keep giving him attention while knowing that he’s here just to derail and discredit the thread. Just pretend that he doesn’t exist.

1 Like

I’m honestly not trying to derail anything.

Someone mentioned in another thread that the SMT only has 1-2 minutes more fuel time, despite it having 1,250kg more fuel. What’s the deal with this? The total increase in weight of the vehicle is not that large, so I can’t see the drag/fuel economy being influenced that greatly. Should the SMT have different engines @MiG_23M ?

nah it has the same engines performance wise

it has way more than that, its just a strange bug that makes it say 30 mins max fuel but when you load into a game it has 40 minutes, why its like this idk

Mig-29G have RD-33 ser 2 with 20kgs more thrust

Spoiler

SMT in game have RD-33 but irl have RD-33 ser 3

Isn’t the SMT supposed to have larger inlets

No

That (together with the more powerful engines) is the 9-15.

Not just better engines tho.

İt also has Thrust Vectoring capabilites alongside with same radar you can find on 9.19R and 4 way fly-by wire system if i remember correctly.

Plus up to 10 hardpoints for A2A missiles, this plane is nothing but a beast.

The MiG-29M that was supposed to enter production did not have thrust vectoring, that’s the OVT. Also pylons were 8 (R-77s only on 6 inners and R-27s (all types) only 4 inners).

Still having the same T/W ratio of an eurofighter with a very good radar and 2 more missile is nuts