Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

2 Likes

@Ziggy1989

Such a comparison, MiG 29 and F-15
mig 29
cl

F-35 has S-ducts for the air intake and has a superior stealth profile in general, the Su-57 has exposed engine intakes and an inferior stealth profile to even an F-35 with external weapons

Su-57 has a similar RCS to the super hornet, F-35 will see him miles before the Su-57 can see anything back, it is a hugely inferior aircraft for BVR
worse radar, worse sensors, worse integration, worse stealth

Does it matter?

clearly it matters when 1 is the practical aircraft produced in the thousands and another is a magic wunderwaffe with inferior capabilities all round

I don’t know who’s better, and I know it doesn’t matter. The F-35 is full of its own problems and the Su 57 is too, purely in terms of looks the Su 57 is much nicer. The F-35 has too short wings and the wide fuselage doesn’t have much beauty.

1 Like

the “problems” of the F-35 only exist in the headlines of sensationalist articles and in the mouths of propagandists, in reality it is the best fighter in the world

If you’re thinking.

The Su-57 has radar blockers

Proof

This is the 13th in a row.Not counting failures of equipment with a successful outcome

yet F-35 has one of the lowest crash rates per flight hour of any military aircraft

2 Likes

and a massively inferior RCS in general

Where are the statistics?

Where is the evidence?

This is nonsense, not evidence.I’ve been watching this site

it’s RCS simulations based off the geometries of the aircraft, which is not difficult to calculate
just because it makes your ass sore does not make it nonsense