Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

Follow the conversation.

You don’t really want to continue? But you opened your mouth?

Fascinating.

I STG this topic will hit 5000 posts before the F16 gets a FM Nerf. It feels like this topic is always on fire

2 Likes

I honestly do not mind the F-16 FM as long as they give the Mig29 SMTG something in return. It seems like the FM is here to stay.

I might do some kind of report later… I don’t have experience with these but i think it’s worth to try

2 Likes

Then at least answer my question, that would at least shorten your stupid off topic rant

1 Like

I said follow the conversation in the moment he told them their Datamine is inferior. Because holding your hand to update you on context is off topic and we went over it too many times. Would you like I message you?

You dont even need me to explain. Go through the history and come up with your own conclusion. I do not need to be your guide especially if you just said my rant is stupid and off topic.

So why would you want me to lay it out for you and explain further? Very odd logic going on.

I can do it tonight as well, would require some infinite fuel and infinite missiles custom battle test videos of mine so I can put them in the report.

What in particular about the instructor are we looking at changing?

1 Like

The referenced post didn’t load for me at that moment, I see it now. But I don’t understand oshida’s previous response either

2 Likes

maybe a little bit more AoA? imo, i would like to beat the f16s in one circle even if that makes me slower, i can controll the elevators lol, but i dont really want to use full reall controlls for that

1 Like

It all stems from @MiG_23M Barely obtaining the capability to datamine and running his mouth about new engines by name he say in the files. They tried to correct him that we do not report names. especially engine names. He immediately responded with telling them their Datamine is inferior.

Since he just obtained the capability he thinks he nows knows everything that the devs do to their own game. I said no, gj can alter the game that is not in the datamine in which Oshida even confirmed as well.

Thats all this is about he thinks he knows everything about the game now. When its just not the case.

Oshida and I hashed it out. The datamine tools are public… they told me I don’t need to credit them for the use of the datamining tools.

Other people can’t figure out “superior datamine” is a joke.

Because the heat was turning up they had to specifically becasue @MiG_23M ran his mouth about unannounced content.

I do not wish any ill on him either and let it die out.

I Lost the starting point of the conversation.
So does or does not, the 29smt need an FM change.

Not according to @MiG_23M and… just him.

many other players do.

But Is there any proof of this ?

how much the mig29 (all variants) can pull with mouse aim rn? if the mig29 safe limit irl is 26 degrees AoA, it should pull that with instructor on imo, also sometimes it is annoying to see the instructor taking control of the plane in certain maneuvers that are not necessary, when the speed is extremely low, like 180km/h, he could ease the elevators more but not take complete control.

Really only in efficiency compared to the F-16 and other Mig29s.

I cannot even use my own efficiency as evidence because I am better in the SMT than the G. But must play it a different way than other Mig29s

So It does need It, but we dont know if it’s overperforming or not ?

Thats been the debate. Which debate is good. Its deadlocked as usual but only because one man.

Unless we have access to what GJ monitors such as win rates of the SMT and KDs as a whole. All we have is technical capabilities to argue about over and over.

The argument has now shifted to the R73 and R27ET now being more sensitive to flares.

So why arguing if we can only wait?

1 Like