Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

They are not non-sense, you just don’t have the capacity to understand something that doesn’t automatically sing the praises of russian engineers is all.

Why would he? He has no obligation to reveal the source of his

Fair enough, but he made assertion that nothing wrong was done. If no one is in the wrong, let it shine in light. Where can we get inside confirmations of unreleased and unannounced content? Fair question, no?
You cannot keep claiming I did nothing wrong but not refuse to reveal the measures of your actions. Does not make you guilty, but not innocent either.

I already gave him the answer, he can ask ANY tech mod. In fact, most (if not all) of them have disclosed to bug reporters the status of their reports. @Gunjob and others tend to say as much directly in the comments of the reports.

Whether I go ahead and share that information like I did with the RD-33 Series 3 on the MiG-29 or the fuse delay changes (among other things) on the magic 2 is then up to me. They hadn’t asked me to keep it private, or I would have.

What report was the Series 3 under?

Please read more carefully. The tech moderators report. It would be internal.

I ask if x has been reported. They confirm it has.
I ask the status on the report. They confirm it’s accepted and will be fixed (or not).

Then, I see a change in the datamine. I inquire if it’s the fix, it’s confirmed or denied. Simple.

Okay so it actually is my fault, i read Mig’s first message as the SMT getting a new loadout.

I only noticed afterwards that he was talking about the engine.

Those change did happened and the plane “technically” got a new engine.

Was a lil tired that day so i acted quite rude toward mig.

Mig and i are using the same tool that a friend made because he was bored.

We have access to the same data so mig’s datamine could be as accurate as mines.

Mig just doesn’t have the same knowledge that gzabi taught me.

5 Likes

There was no other change to the engine but the name has been changed on the dev server

3 Likes

Ok fair enough. Thank you.

I guess the only question that remains is how soon we can advertise unreleased content before it is ever announced officially.

1 Like

It’s technically official as soon as it’s visible on dev server files since any user can download and inspect those files on a whim.

He claims those random websites are proof.
At the moment, it’s just nonsense as you said.

2 Likes

Frankly as soon as i announce it in my datamine.

That’s basically what the rumor thread is for.

When gzabi was datamining, he was posting that dita in the thread, but i don’t play all the time and it happen thay i just cannt post on forums, that’s why we upload on reddit and discord.

3 Likes

I would get a legal official answer on that one before you make that claim. Who told you? Your moderator?

6 Likes

That’s how it works.

you can’t even trust the changelogs sometime

As the last one did say that the engine nale changed, yet the change was only on the dev server.

2 Likes

Ill take that. Thank you,

Didn’t see everyone’s response.

You posted a magazine interiview with a nameless matra business man as proof. Lets be a little fair in their beef and let them be.

An article citing matra officials can be considered a secondary source. Usable in reports. What he shared is worthless… kindly follow your own advice.

1 Like

There was no primary that was literally all you had was magazine interview with a nameless businessman.

Just let them share their sources. No need to pounce on either. @BBCRF has some interesting info as well.

Kindly listen to the senior forum mods as you said. Who suggested you stop interacting with me. Just as I asked since day one.

1 Like

Same here.

İ refused to grind F-16C, started with Barak-II cause i wanted to boost my Israel Ground line-up then switched to SMT and boy it was a terrible experience compare to Barak-ıı.

After i spaded F-16C i realized the performance difference and it was disgusting tbh.

İm expecting Su-27 and F-15 tbh.

But Gripen is on my radar.

I’m too lazy to search for everything on the Internet right now.