Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

You just agreed that you do not feel the Aim9m is correct based on game experience. We have everysingle fighter of top tier and can sense minute alterations GJ has been known to do.

Its ONLY the weapon systems this guy ever got acknowledged from by the devs that he is so hyper protective over.

Again, he senses an attack on his personal being if we barely hint at the possibility a model that he does not even own is touched by GJ after the fact.

All we ever said was the missile definitely is more flare sensitive lately and the SMT is not quite as good as we would like. Then he screeches over and over for sources.

Fine I will make a youtube video of me flying around in custom matches for you and title it test 1 and 2 ok? @MiG_23M

just a little correction, i do not have all top tiers lol, even tho i sometimes play in one of my friends account to play around with the f16c, my main nation in this account is ussr lol.

but anyway, like i said, if anyone want to test the aim9m and need someone to keep dying xD im here, i will try my best to avoid the aim9ms with the mig29 9.13 or smt.

1 Like

I meant Mig and I and some others.

Again, its only the weapon systems he got any acknowledgment from the developers he is so hyper protective over.

He should be mad at devs for going in at touching models after the fact. They are known to do this. Instead of blasting us for sources over and over.

They love to touch missiles especially at every update. I do not see why he is acting brand new as if they would never touch the R73 when the R60 is probably the most altered back and forth missile in all of WT.

oh okok

Players can know exactly when and what they modify even before it comes to the live server.

When there is a gut feeling that something has changed, and no change is seen… it is just a gut feeling not based in reality. Can we please move this back towards the MiG-29 or into the correct threads?

I thought we went over this? GJ can alter models in ways that do not show up in datamine. Bring up the quotes?

The very man that taught you confirmed it right here in this thread.

There are changes that go forthwith to the live server without you ever having the opportunity to see.

Sorry chief, you do not know everything that goes on in WT. Why would you? Why would GJ want that? Seeing as you already went beyond what is appropriate to name things not yet announced.

God forbid they accidentally add a file with a vehicle name, and you run your mouth about it.

1 Like

Lets put this “I know everything that goes on in WT” idea to rest that everyone who obtains Datamine tools always believes the moment they obtain them. Never fails, and is an age old thing in WT.

You claim you have superior dataming tools greater than those who taught you and even Gszabi himself.

So are you pulling data directly from the Live server? Yes or no?

Lets start there. Where are you pulling data from? Dev server correct.

What you see on the devserver is not all the changes. They are mostly changes in regards to user reports to keep transparency that reports come to fruition.

They are not the developers own changes which go forthwith to the live server. They are under no obligation to disclose them to us, nor do they have to upload them to the devserver first. They can completely circumvent the datamine and apply them to the live server. Unless you can draw the game files from the live server,

There is no way of entirely knowing for certain if any changes are done in secrecy on behalf of the developers or not.

I understand your ignorance because you don’t know how it works. “Datamining” is for the most part, simply unpacking the .vromfs files in the game folder. You can do this for any version… dev or live.

The way that Gaijin does updates, 2.31.1.49 for example… they push it out to the dev server. When it is ready to be pushed to live, it is simply pushed to live. It comes to live as “2.31.1.49”. To the best of my knowledge there has never been a discrepancy where the update number varied from dev to live. If it was “X” update on dev server, and was pushed to live… it didn’t change anything.

We can confirm this as well by comparing the current live server datamine 2.31.1.49 to the dev one from before, and when we do… no discrepancy.

What you want to believe (because it is an unknown to you) is that there are changes that come to the game that we are unable to observe. This really isn’t true. Your gut feelings that something changed are unfounded because there was no actual changes to the variables you claim feel different.

Your grief with me is that I am somewhat well spoken, this comes off (to you) as full of myself. This really isn’t the case, I’m just trying to point towards tangibles and not feelings when discussing the game.

So please, stop dragging this on forever and a day. It’s nonsense and off topic.

I just played 3 matches in my F-16AJ after playing nothing but MIG-29SMT for 2 months almost.

How is this FM legal? Who thought it was ok? It is not even funny. With 25 min fuel left and 3-4 missiles it turns better in 1 circle and 2 circle compared to an SMT at 30 seconds of fuel and no missiles.

1 Like

the blk 10/15/20 can beat the 9.12/9.13 and the SMT in 1 circle, yeah…i hate that

1 Like

i really want at least the lighter 29s to win against these western fighters in 1 circle, with full real controls i think they can but i kinda wish the instructor to be updated so we can do that with mouse aim

As long as American players stay clueless like this GAIJIN will keep overbuffing US stuff to unrealistic fantasy levels and nerfing USSR stuff in AİR.

GAIJIN always is paranoid about USSR balance in air but not for USA. I remember when 9.13 was released, stock it had normal R-60. Even R-60M is already a joke compared to 9L ,yet they thought it would be too good to start with R-60M

Everything 9.13 had was worse.
R-60(M)>worse than 9L
R-27R>Worse than 7F
Radar? Broken

Screenshot KH-29

Well unfortunately there’s not much we can do about it, we can only pray and hope that they’ll eventually update the instructor and the sad part is that we can’t really report against it as it’ll mostly likely be considered a suggestion.

1 Like

Yep, very sad. There is no documentation of instructor from real world 😂

All reports are suggestions, just weird wording on that last report. They say they’ll fix it… Just not when.

It’s also not the instructor that is the issue… The actual FM is busted underneath. You think it’s crazy in air RB? Lol try sim.

Just like how the god damn R27ET cannot lock a 1200 C* target at 10 KM , having a barely better lock range than the R-73 , got reported by you for too short lock range , got acknowledged 3 months ago with 0 change. Just “acknowledged”

But isn’t the mig29 fm correct? I heard that in SIM it can win against these fighters 1c, well except agains the f16

İt’s garbage in SIM as well true

İt will lose to F-14B , Mirage 2K and F-16 in a short range fight in SİM , that’s like , all of top tier.

F-14B FM is actually god tier imo, if you use manual wing control.

Your only hope is you get a somewhat rear aspect shot in R-73 and pray to God it ignores the flares. İf your 1st shot misses you are dead

In sim? I thought that without the instructor it could win against those, at least in 1c. 2c the mig should be able to rate equal to the f14b…